1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Multiview greyed out

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Lyndon Hughes, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Lyndon Hughes

Lyndon Hughes
    Grandad Premium Member

Hi
    Im trying to set triple monitors up in gsc but the multiview option in config is greyed out,can anyone tell me why or what im doing wrong please

2. In the config program, it depends on what resolution you have chosen. Some of them will not allow multi view. For example, I have 3 monitors, and my resolution is 5760x1080. If I select this resolution I can tick multiview. But if I select for example 1920x1080 the multiview box greys out. So check your res setting.

3. Lyndon Hughes

Lyndon Hughes
    Grandad Premium Member

Thanks Keith,i dont have an option in the drop down res box to click that res,does it need changing in an ini somewhere

4. No, that resolution (5760 x 1080) is what I have my desktop set at, so it appears in the GSC config menu.
    I am using AMD Eyefinity, I don' tknow if you are using Eyfinity or Nvidia, but the method should be the same.
    If you set your graphics card/ desktop to whatever is suitable for your three monitors (so that you have a full triple screen desktop), then go into GSC config and that new resolution should appear in the menu.