Multiple Races in a server in Assetto Corsa

Hi,

I wanted to set up a server with one qualy and two races. The first race grid would be the qualy order, and the second one, the reverse finish positions of the first. Is it possible?
Also, if possible I´d like that the first race was 30 minutes long, and the second, 20 minutes.

Thanks

Hello Gustavo,

It is possible ... but just the 2 races will have to last the same time.
I suppose you're using the ACServer Manager to prepare your server ? ...

In the Sessions/Weathers tab, for the race ... just fill the "Reversed Grid" with one of those choices:
Source: AcServer Manager manual:
REVERSED_GRID_RACE_POSITIONS=8 ; 0 = no additional race, 1toX = only those position will be reversed for the next race, -1 = all the position will be reversed (Retired players will be on the last positions)

For a full grid reversed ... you use -1

Important: you need to have "Loop Mode" ticked ... else it won't work.
It will be only a partial loop of course without the Qualify session for the 2nd race.

Right Gustavo ;)

NB: for a 2nd shorter or longer race .... no other solution than do it manually.

Else said: another server_cfg.ini needs to be done, grid manually reversed for the entry_list, add a short practice session so anybody may join the server, relaunch the server ( but no laptimes must be done on this session ) ... and with the Admin commands pass to next session.
As long no one does a laptime and no one is absent, the reversed grid will be guaranteed ( that's the way we did at the time AC didn't have this feature yet ).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back