F1 2016 Multiple Controllers

F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi All, does anyone know if there is a way for the game to recognise multiple controllers at once?
I have a t500 wheel and a couple of dsd button boxes and whilst they are recognised i do not know how to use them, if i have my wheel active then that is the only controller that works.

Any tips guys?

Cheers

Hi All, does anyone know if there is a way for the game to recognise multiple controllers at once?
I have a t500 wheel and a couple of dsd button boxes and whilst they are recognised i do not know how to use them, if i have my wheel active then that is the only controller that works.

Any tips guys?

Cheers
My usual connected controllers are-
T300
TH8RS
DSD Button box
Fanatec Elite pedals

I leave them all connected usually, but in F1 2016 my controller profile always gets reset (same as 2015) if leave them all in. I have had to disconnect the TH8RS and button box so the game does not reset each time.

To answer your question it is easier not to bother.

My usual connected controllers are-
T300
TH8RS
DSD Button box
Fanatec Elite pedals

I leave them all connected usually, but in F1 2016 my controller profile always gets reset (same as 2015) if leave them all in. I have had to disconnect the TH8RS and button box so the game does not reset each time.

To answer your question it is easier not to bother.
So that leaves 2 devices w/c the game recognizes as normal. Lucky you, because even as I also have 2 devices (G27 wheel and G27 pedals w/ the Bodnar cable), the game keeps resetting.

I built a button box for RF2 by scavenging a numeric keypad. It works without a problem on F1 2016 because it's seen as part of the keyboard and not a second controller. I bought a joystick controller board that I was going to use with F1, but it causes all kinds of issues when I plug it in. It wants all of the axes and buttons configured even though I only want to use a couple of them.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back