1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiple Controllers

Discussion in 'F1 2016 - The Game' started by F1Aussie, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Hi All, does anyone know if there is a way for the game to recognise multiple controllers at once?
    I have a t500 wheel and a couple of dsd button boxes and whilst they are recognised i do not know how to use them, if i have my wheel active then that is the only controller that works.

Any tips guys?

2. My usual connected controllers are-
    DSD Button box
    Fanatec Elite pedals

I leave them all connected usually, but in F1 2016 my controller profile always gets reset (same as 2015) if leave them all in. I have had to disconnect the TH8RS and button box so the game does not reset each time.

To answer your question it is easier not to bother.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. JoelGL

Premium Member

So that leaves 2 devices w/c the game recognizes as normal. Lucky you, because even as I also have 2 devices (G27 wheel and G27 pedals w/ the Bodnar cable), the game keeps resetting.
  4. I built a button box for RF2 by scavenging a numeric keypad. It works without a problem on F1 2016 because it's seen as part of the keyboard and not a second controller. I bought a joystick controller board that I was going to use with F1, but it causes all kinds of issues when I plug it in. It wants all of the axes and buttons configured even though I only want to use a couple of them.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks for the replies guys, I wish codies would do something about this but I doubt they will
  6. It works in Dirt Rally so we shall see if CM updates this.
    • Like Like x 1