Multiplayer?

yea i had the same 'experience'.. i thought "this is amazin - i love it - cant wait to get on the track and race with some other people!!!"...

turns out its a one player sim.

Very poor.

Assetto Corsa

coming shortly to a pc very near you,.so it grid 2 and Project CARS..

2013 is going to be crazy for car games. Im very very excited!

This isnt a one player sim , this is a beta and the multiplayer side will be released in due course ..... remember project Cars was out and playable for over 10 months before the multiplayer aspect was added ... so instead of giving a "very poor" comment , do your research and wait a while .... let the game evolve and get through this open beta stage and then see if its very poor at that point .

Andi

Even more than multiplayer, I can't wait for singleplayer races and championships. I'm getting kinda fedup with this waiting game. I love the game and I've already purchased 2 of the $50 game currency packs. But I'm getting pretty annoyed at waiting. I long for even a single race mode with a practice, qualify and race weekend.

Everyone currently testing/playing RaceRoom wants the mulitplayer component sooner rather than later however we all have to wait a little longer for it to appear. It took SMS a while to get multiplayer working properly in CARS despite previous their experiences and no doubt it's the same situation for SimBin.

RaceRoom is far more complex than being Race '07 with a new graphics engine; it is a new sim being built from the ground up. Hopefully the new build can tide people over for a little while longer.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back