1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Multiplayer?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Manolis Sigoulakis, Mar 21, 2013.

1. I started playing RaceRoom Experience yesterday. I did the test only. Should I do something else before I start playing on multiplayer?

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

there is no multiplayer at present ....

Andi

3. Didn't know that. :( Thanks for answering

4. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

You only have to say a little prayer before you go to bed and be a little patient.

• Like Like x 1
  5. yea i had the same 'experience'.. i thought "this is amazin - i love it - cant wait to get on the track and race with some other people!!!"...

turns out its a one player sim.

Very poor.

Assetto Corsa

coming shortly to a pc very near you,.so it grid 2 and Project CARS..

2013 is going to be crazy for car games. Im very very excited!

6. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

This isnt a one player sim , this is a beta and the multiplayer side will be released in due course ..... remember project Cars was out and playable for over 10 months before the multiplayer aspect was added ... so instead of giving a "very poor" comment , do your research and wait a while .... let the game evolve and get through this open beta stage and then see if its very poor at that point .

Andi

• Like Like x 3
  7. played this for a few days.. really loved the feel of the game but dint feel like i was achieving anything..Cant wait for multiplayer to come out. This game is driving.

8. Even more than multiplayer, I can't wait for singleplayer races and championships. I'm getting kinda fedup with this waiting game. I love the game and I've already purchased 2 of the $50 game currency packs. But I'm getting pretty annoyed at waiting. I long for even a single race mode with a practice, qualify and race weekend.

9. Barry, you will just have to wait for the game to evolve like Andi said!
    I have been playing project cars and assetto corsa, and i got really hooked to this game!
    2013 is a goodyear for sim racers xD

• Like Like x 3
  10. perfection takes time guys and just look at there track record with race07 for instance its still being played.dont get me wrong i cant wait for multiplayer myself but till then enjoy wat we have

• Like Like x 1
  11. Reps mentioned we should see an update very soon.
    Lets hope it includes some Multi or Singleplayer action..

In the meantime you can run some competitions or leaderboard challenges..
    Download some fast ghosts and try to beat those :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Everyone currently testing/playing RaceRoom wants the mulitplayer component sooner rather than later however we all have to wait a little longer for it to appear. It took SMS a while to get multiplayer working properly in CARS despite previous their experiences and no doubt it's the same situation for SimBin.

RaceRoom is far more complex than being Race '07 with a new graphics engine; it is a new sim being built from the ground up. Hopefully the new build can tide people over for a little while longer.

13. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

14. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

MP is overrated, some good offline racing is fine for me.

15. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Oh please Peter lol.

16. I would be happy with some SP races for now but, improved AI may be a small step in the right direction.

17. Improved AI sounds good indeed. Right now youre allways faster on the straights ..

18. is it just me but since todays update wheels seem more responsive but lighter,not that its a problem can be sorted

19. nothing beats mulitplayer, I've hesitated very long before racing online, and oh boy,
    offline races are a joke now...

• Like Like x 2
  20. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

there was no update today ... its monday .... update will be tomorrow

Andi