1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Justin Swan, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Hi all,
    Just got this and surprised to see nothing going on under multiplayer!?!?
    Am I doing something wrong or is nobody really playing this?

Thanks for any help

Justin

2. I play offline for various reasons but overall because there is never a server without any aids.
    If you want multy watch at this forum in subforums club, league, community, there is always something

3. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

I'm not getting anything at all. Always says no servers at this time or words to that effect.
    Just wondering if my PC is blocking MP or something? I've had a hell of a job with Norton trying to kill the game for me, hopefully I've got all that sorted now, was just wondering if norton is still trying the block the multiplayer or something?
    Surely if I select multiplayer something should show up? Or is it not very popular?

4. Do you have the full game or just the demo? I think there's no multiplayer in the demo.

They are many servers available, but most of them with not many people, best way to race with more people is to join the Racing club or any league around.

5. All time there is some servers up, so there is something wrong in your PC.
    I have rid off with antiviruses since I realized they sometimes are "the virus"

6. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Ok, I'll see if its being blocked from online access and check my port forwarding but I expect that's just a hosting thing?

7. right port forwarding needs only if you host a server, for watch the list of server you don't need anything

8. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Yeah I have the full game. Version 1.1 GSC2012. I've looked at the mini league here but looks like its fully booked for now?

9. you can sign up as a reserve if you wish here - http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rdmcc-s6-entry-list-sign-up-here.52563/

but please read the rules first and then confirm in this thread :)

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rdmcc-s6-confirmation-thread.55101/

there are 2 rounds left of this league.

PS: there are always server in the server browser, im sure if you can't see any then it may be the anti-virus blocking the ports, try disabling it then trying. let us know how it goes :)

10. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

OK, found GSC2012.exe blocked in the Norton firewall setting. Clicked "ALLOW" now loads of multiplayer lobbies showing! :) phew.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Antivirus software needs anti-antivirus software sometimes lol

• Like Like x 1
  12. im so glad you have it sorted out, now get racing! :p

13. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Will do :) mon - wed are my battlefield 3 nights, the rest of the week are my racing nights :D

• Like Like x 2

14. LOL Jammy git no wife and kids to worry about then !!! Oh the old Days :cry:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Justin Swan

Justin Swan
    RD-DVLC

Lol. Yeah! Wife and 2 kids but the wife works 17:30-22:00 and the kids are in bed by 8. So that's 2 hours of gaming per night after a hard days work :D

• Like Like x 1