1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

multiplayer

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by ttaammiiss, Sep 14, 2011.

1. hopefully this year when multiplayer settings are 2011 cars , it should be the lowest ranked player gets the best car . in this years game the ranked 50 player always gets red bull , mclaren and ranked 10 gets force india hrt , make it ten times as hard to win , just my thoughts

2. Nice idea but Multiplayer might just be randomly assigned again, private game's it all depends on the host which settings he chooses.

3. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Steve Hood announced something quite clever. Once you have a decent ranking you get much better points by taking a lower ranked car!
    So a lot of fast guys who want to get a better ranking will be grabbing slower cars when in 2011 perf.
    Should even it out a bit.

4. that sounds good david, the last 10 sprint races online ive had red bull 7 times and the "new teams" the other 3, it sounds good that ill get more xp by driving a slower car

5. 2010 sprint races are random car assignments with equal performance - I expect sprints in 2011 will be the same as it has to be a level playing field. The choice to take a lower rank car for better XP will probably only apply on custom races where car choice and 2011 performance can be set by the host.

6. Sprint races are nothing but a lottery anyway and entice people to pull of dodgey overtakes due to the race duration. FAIL

7. Last night was doing some 50% practice with Jan-Olov, we ran out of time and at the end, he was trying the old 'pit maneuver' on me and couldnt do it.
    I put that down to my Sprint race training! Seriously you just dont hone defensive skills like that in respectable races :D haha.

8. I would have had better luck trying to do it to this one :D