• "Bwoah." - Generic Kimi Quotes.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

multiplayer

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by ttaammiiss, Sep 14, 2011.

1. ttaammiiss

ttaammiiss

Ratings:
    +0
    hopefully this year when multiplayer settings are 2011 cars , it should be the lowest ranked player gets the best car . in this years game the ranked 50 player always gets red bull , mclaren and ranked 10 gets force india hrt , make it ten times as hard to win , just my thoughts

2. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    Nice idea but Multiplayer might just be randomly assigned again, private game's it all depends on the host which settings he chooses.

3. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race. Premium

Ratings:
    +6,158
    Steve Hood announced something quite clever. Once you have a decent ranking you get much better points by taking a lower ranked car!
    So a lot of fast guys who want to get a better ranking will be grabbing slower cars when in 2011 perf.
    Should even it out a bit.

4. Andrew Skinner

Andrew Skinner

Ratings:
    +133
    that sounds good david, the last 10 sprint races online ive had red bull 7 times and the "new teams" the other 3, it sounds good that ill get more xp by driving a slower car

5. Paul Lock

Paul Lock

Ratings:
    +483
    2010 sprint races are random car assignments with equal performance - I expect sprints in 2011 will be the same as it has to be a level playing field. The choice to take a lower rank car for better XP will probably only apply on custom races where car choice and 2011 performance can be set by the host.

6. Chris Rees

Chris Rees

Ratings:
    +132
    Sprint races are nothing but a lottery anyway and entice people to pull of dodgey overtakes due to the race duration. FAIL

7. Paul Lock

Paul Lock

Ratings:
    +483
    Last night was doing some 50% practice with Jan-Olov, we ran out of time and at the end, he was trying the old 'pit maneuver' on me and couldnt do it.
    I put that down to my Sprint race training! Seriously you just dont hone defensive skills like that in respectable races :D haha.

8. Jan-Olov Johansson

Jan-Olov Johansson

Ratings:
    +182
    I would have had better luck trying to do it to this one :D