F1 2011 multiplayer

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
hopefully this year when multiplayer settings are 2011 cars , it should be the lowest ranked player gets the best car . in this years game the ranked 50 player always gets red bull , mclaren and ranked 10 gets force india hrt , make it ten times as hard to win , just my thoughts

Steve Hood announced something quite clever. Once you have a decent ranking you get much better points by taking a lower ranked car!
So a lot of fast guys who want to get a better ranking will be grabbing slower cars when in 2011 perf.
Should even it out a bit.

Steve Hood announced something quite clever. Once you have a decent ranking you get much better points by taking a lower ranked car!
So a lot of fast guys who want to get a better ranking will be grabbing slower cars when in 2011 perf.
Should even it out a bit.

that sounds good david, the last 10 sprint races online ive had red bull 7 times and the "new teams" the other 3, it sounds good that ill get more xp by driving a slower car

that sounds good david, the last 10 sprint races online ive had red bull 7 times and the "new teams" the other 3, it sounds good that ill get more xp by driving a slower car

2010 sprint races are random car assignments with equal performance - I expect sprints in 2011 will be the same as it has to be a level playing field. The choice to take a lower rank car for better XP will probably only apply on custom races where car choice and 2011 performance can be set by the host.

Sprint races are nothing but a lottery anyway and entice people to pull of dodgey overtakes due to the race duration. FAIL

Last night was doing some 50% practice with Jan-Olov, we ran out of time and at the end, he was trying the old 'pit maneuver' on me and couldnt do it.
I put that down to my Sprint race training! Seriously you just dont hone defensive skills like that in respectable races :D haha.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%