Multiplayer tracks

Hey guys,

I bought a wheel 2 months ago, the Thrustmaster T300 Alcantara edition, and bought Assetto Corsa.
So very new, so don't blame me for dumb questions :).

I bought all dlc's for Assetto Corsa for multiplayer, but when i want to play online i miss nearly all tracks. And those are the track with names that should be in the game already. Screenshot 1, screenshot 2.
I found an orsw track pack, but it didn't solve anything, they even don't work offline.

My question is, where can i find these tracks?

Thanks in advance.
Greetz!

Hello, We have a download section at RD for Assetto Corsa tracks
CLICK ME
But some of these will or may not work unless they have been updated to the same version as the game.
do you have all the DLC tacks in your game, so that is not a issue :)

Here is a list of default and DLC cars and tracks official content CLICK ME

I bought all dlc's for Assetto Corsa for multiplayer, but when i want to play online i miss nearly all tracks. And those are the track with names that should be in the game already. Screenshot 1, screenshot 2.
I found an orsw track pack, but it didn't solve anything, they even don't work offline.

My question is, where can i find these tracks?

Thanks in advance.
Greetz!
Hi! My solution was to just google for these exact track names!
And no, the red tracks are not official content! :)
Often modders take a track, put in some more pits and then drive that on their own server!
So if you say "but Barcelona is in my game, why is it red?!" then they took the Barcelona track, modified it and hosted a server with this track. Same with cars!
And you don't miss nearly all track, you can filter the server search with a click on the button with "DLC" on it. You will still see plenty of servers, sadly not many with many people on them too :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%