F1 2012 Multiplayer races?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I want to make sure that I have not missed some step here. I only tried to find an online race twice: once yesterday and once today. But in either case there were none available.

Yesterday I know I was signed in into their online whatever it is, today I am not sure, but it doesn;t seem possible to me that a popular new game like this one doesn;t have at least a few desperados trying to race online no matter the time of day.

What am I missing?

I have the same problem, I only found one session today and joined and raced at 4 tracks, won 4 times, >_>.

I think the proper drivers are keeping away because there was only 1 guy aside from me that wasn't using assists, it's quite worrying. But it makes sense because I hear pubs in this game were shocking.

I want to make sure that I have not missed some step here. I only tried to find an online race twice: once yesterday and once today. But in either case there were none available.

Yesterday I know I was signed in into their online whatever it is, today I am not sure, but it doesn;t seem possible to me that a popular new game like this one doesn;t have at least a few desperados trying to race online no matter the time of day.

What am I missing?

Good thing you're in our league :)

Good thing you're in our league :)

it is a good thing, isn't it? :geek:

I was actually trying to get an online race to see how different the system is. Doesn't look like it is changed much.

Good news: so far not a single "pause" bug on my system. I don't want to speak too early because with 2011 it showed up a couple of weeks after I started playing, but the signs were there from the beginning that something was wrong. This version seems solid in that regard. Fingers crossed.

BTW, I am going to PM you, but if you read this, can you send me the link to the league page?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back