1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multiplayer: please help...

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by sinarca, Jul 29, 2011.

1. When I enter multiplayer, after the orange bar has reached the max, the game freeze
    What can I do ?
  2. Delete your profile and create a new one.
  3. Thanks1000 !!!
  4. Argh..!! It's happened again and again.
    Every time I set my preferences (graphic, audio, control in game) I have to recreate a new profile.
    Very strange...
  5. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

please list exactly what you change
  6. I'm leaving for holidays just now and I can' t post my plr file because there are too much lines...
    But it seems to me that I have not done anything strange into my settings..
    Thanks for your help
  7. What I did to fix it for me was to get rid of my complete usedata folder and then start the game. Seems to work fine afterwards. Did you delete the user ingame or in windows?
  8. Damn I am unlucky, I have the same problem. Today for the first time I wanted to join an online server. The game froze because of firewall, I accepted internet access and had to shut down GSC, but second try I was able to join an online server. During the online session I wanted to change a setting with options but the game froze. I closed GSC and tried to join another online game and now each time I try to join a server it freezes at the loading screen... :frown:
  9. same, i can't join multiplayer session : game freeze on loading screen after choosing a session. First time i accept GSC in firewall.
  10. Did any of you try what I suggested?
  11. I don't want to delete my user folder... but I will save it somewhere and see if it works.
  12. Indeed it works
  13. That's what I did, cut and copy my userdat folder, so I have it as a back up. But for me it worked fine and never had to look at the backup again.
  14. Oops

Premium Member

But does that not mean creating a new profile every time? bit of a pain doing this every time you want to play the game, it means that you would lose all your saves and settings every time :confused: its a real shame if this is the only way to race online.
  15. Thanks Jeffrey, it helped me identify the problem comparing PLR file.

I don't know why but I had a variable wrong:

Run Practice1="0"

It works with Run Practice1="1"

I managed to save my old files. :)
  16. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

Thanks, I'll report it and add it to the FAQ shortly.
  17. Thank you aprost!

with run practice1 ="1" i can join multiplayer sessions :)