MULTIPLAYER LOBBY HELP Please

Somebody help me i got racer v6.3 and i want to join a race but no races pop up anyhelp? and i cant host it just says YOU ARE NOT CONNECTED and BTW

sorry for my CRX thread it was alot of fun...

Tried to join/run a server today but had some issues.
df-racing appears as a unjoinable server
df-racing dont allow to join race due to missing car: -alfamontreal- wich I dont have

Started my own server, but there are some bugs.
When selecting my server (From another pc on my local network) it wanted to connect to df-racing.
So I had to unhock the -Hide unjoinable servers- then dobble click on my server several times, then it would select it.
But when starting race, the car wount move. Completely stuck !

Tried to join/run a server today but had some issues.
df-racing appears as a unjoinable server
df-racing dont allow to join race due to missing car: -alfamontreal- wich I dont have

Started my own server, but there are some bugs.
When selecting my server (From another pc on my local network) it wanted to connect to df-racing.
So I had to unhock the -Hide unjoinable servers- then dobble click on my server several times, then it would select it.
But when starting race, the car wount move. Completely stuck !
maybe you take a deeper look in to df-racing.ddns.nst:60471 ?

oh...i just noticed that your port is not 28100, how do i change the connection port so i can connect?
no dude you miss understand here something...
The lobby server and the bot is at port 28100...but with the old 0655 version you can't use it, because the server runns 090rc10...
The fileserver, witch has primary nothing to do with racer's multiplayer, is at a differend port...to get rid of this stupid port sniffers...

no dude you miss understand here something...
The lobby server and the bot is at port 28100...but with the old 0655 version you can't use it, because the server runns 090rc10...
The fileserver, witch has primary nothing to do with racer's multiplayer, is at a differend port...to get rid of this stupid port sniffers...
oh...i cant run 090rc10, my computer dont like newer cg shaders

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back