AC Multiclass WEC @ Spa (Live Stream) - Saturday 8 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
hi Giuseppe
van you switsch me to the Porsche pls?
thx a lot
hape
PS i was disconnected from the server like yesterday in the rookie race - we all have had this trouble not only me - reporting this because it seems to be an issue

hi Giuseppe
van you switsch me to the Porsche pls?
thx a lot
hape
PS i was disconnected from the server like yesterday in the rookie race - we all have had this trouble not only me - reporting this because it seems to be an issue
Sure Hape, there are 4 GT cars for each model in the Server #2, so you're free to switch to Porsche.
Before you had a disconnection because I've restarted the server in that moment in order to change its name.
Same thing happened yesterday evening, it was always me :)p)restarting because of a wrong race setting.

Server #1 is full gentlemen, and a lot of guys are waiting as reserve of server #2.
Please be present at 18.30 (start of qualification), otherwise it will be assumed as a failed attendance.
This means that at 18.30 GMT (start of qualification) any free slot of server #1 could be taken by the drivers of server #2 depending on their reserve number.

I'll be on Teamspeak in case of questions.

To all the GT drivers: under blue flags be predictable and keep always your racing line. Let the LMP1 driver to make the move. On straights do not deliberately lift off or move away from racing line, it's just necessary to leave enough road clearance on one side. If the LMP1 car is approaching near a braking zone, keep your line and ease the manoeuvre leaving the inside at corner entry.

To all the drivers: in case of incidents/mistakes/spins, etc., please do not abandon the race, it's a form of respect for the other buddies and, by the way, there is not a better chance to improve driving skills than these kind of races, even struggling in the last positions.

hello, tonight there was my car, I understand that I arrived at the last moment, cusa job but I had booked and usually warn you if you do not arrive in time, it is already the second time this has happened ... I love WEC events, multiclass and not participate grieves me greatly, :) could happen at other times I arrive at the last moment ... as I do not ruin my evenings ??

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%