AC Multiclass WEC @ Spa (Live Stream) - Saturday 8 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thank you kind sir, you are signed up and an RSR is yours for the taking (virtual version only, my budget for a real one is too low ;) :( )
A real one isn't really affordable, let alone the maintenance of these animals ;). Although my dream for buying a Porsche 997 Carrera S in a couple of years is worth putting my savings in a secure and save place. My dream is to have one before 2020. ;)

A real one isn't really affordable, let alone the maintenance of these animals ;). Although my dream for buying a Porsche 997 Carrera S in a couple of years is worth putting my savings in a secure and save place. My dream is to have one before 2020. ;)

I have a VW Passat, which is like the much poorer, much uglier step sister of a Porsche.. sort of... :D

I've got to start somewhere, and a car I know and enjoy is probably a good choice for my first time out - stick me down for a BMW M3 GT2 if possible, please.

add me as well pls

please Ferrari GT2 :thumbsup:

Cheers guys, you have both been added to the reserves list. As per my quote below, please keep an eye out and join in on TS to see if a place becomes free for the race

Thank you mate, a reserve place is yours. Feel free to check in on TS towards the end of quali in case a slot becomes available, otherwise if you get bumped up before the race we will drop to a tag :) Keep an eye out ;)

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back