Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Server is up for tomorrow race.
The following BOP will be used in the GT field:
  • BMW M3 GT2 0 kg
  • Ferrari 458 GT2 15 kg
  • Corvette C7R 25 kg
  • Porsche 911 RSR 35 kg
Some important comunications for you gentlemen:
  1. We want you to be all connected to Teamspeak in order to receive race comunications, instructions, setup and driving tips, and last but not least, just to say "hallo". Instructions for a possible rolling start can be given if all the drivers are connected and give response. Also, being a club race, it's also kind to have some word each other, before, during and after the race.
  2. Server #1 is full, and some guys are waiting as reserve. This means that you have to be present and connected to the server at 19.30 (start of qualification), otherwise it will be assumed as a failed attendance.
    For the drivers in the reserve list, at 19.30 GMT (start of qualification) any free slot of server #1 could be taken by the drivers in the reserve list depending on their entry order. I'll be on Teamspeak in case of questions.
  3. To all the GT drivers: under blue flags be predictable and keep always your racing line. Let the LMP1 driver to make the move. On straights do not deliberately lift off or move away from racing line, it's just necessary to leave enough road clearance on one side. If the LMP1 car is approaching near a braking zone, keep your line and ease the manoeuvre leaving the inside at corner entry.
  4. To all the drivers: in case of incidents/mistakes/spins, etc., please do not abandon the race, it's a form of respect for the other buddies and, by the way, there is not a better chance to improve driving skills than these kind of races, even struggling in the last positions.
  5. Once you get cross the finish line and get the chequered flag, do not disconnect to the server but stay connected until the very last driver has completed his race. In this way we can have a congruent final classification, and, most of all, you show respect to backmarkers.
  6. Have fun. :thumbsup:

I am in if a spot opens up! That'd be with the 2016 LMP1. I just took advantage of the Steam sales on the Porshe packs.
Good deal :thumbsup:
Added as a reserve.
Please take note of point 2 of my previous post, you and the other drivers in the reserve list can grab any free slot as qually starts. Of course I can't guarantee that the free slot will give you your car of choice.

To all the GT drivers: under blue flags be predictable and keep always your racing line. Let the LMP1 driver to make the move. On straights do not deliberately lift off or move away from racing line, it's just necessary to leave enough road clearance on one side. If the LMP1 car is approaching near a braking zone, keep your line and ease the manoeuvre leaving the inside at corner entry.
can't stress this enough, last time most people did make it easy to overtake them during the race, but during practise, qually and some parts of the race i still had to slam the brakes because people were moving away from the racing line. So gt's pls just stay on the racing line and trust us to overtake you without any harm done, thank you :)

can't stress this enough, last time most people did make it easy to overtake them during the race, but during practise, qually and some parts of the race i still had to slam the brakes because people were moving away from the racing line. So gt's pls just stay on the racing line and trust us to overtake you without any harm done, thank you :)

what's there to trust? you either know your game or I expect you to wait when you send an GTE off the track, saying it with your words... we are going to race too and are not just obstacles :)

what's there to trust? you either know your game or I expect you to wait when you send an GTE off the track, saying it with your words... we are going to race too and are not just obstacles :)
I think what he means is that GT's should remain predictable, i.e., don't move over in the middle of a straight or at a corner exit. Just stay on your ideal racing line and leave it to the P1 to make an overtake. etc.

Likewise, P1 drivers need to respect that a GT doesn't have the same cornering capability as a P1 and might drift out wide in a fast corner, so overtaking on the outside is always a dangerous move for P1, etc.

I think this always needs to be said before a multiclass race with potential newcomers. :)

... I think this always needs to be said before a multiclass race with potential newcomers. :)

exactly... at least I do hope that everybody know's their role (even the newcomers should know the basics and to what kind of race they have applied to), but I won't trust anybody into it - I've seen it in the past one too many times that some participants come unprepared and then do not even respect the racing club rules ;)

I'm going to have to pull out. I stupidly thought this was running Sunday night. No idea why, it clearly states Saturday. Sorry guys.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 109 8.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 140 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 206 15.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 384 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 522 38.2%