AC Multiclass WEC @ Nürburgring - Saturday 18th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
good race overall. started 2nd, got punted by the same lmp1 driver in the beginning twice and was down to 8th. finished 2nd. :D

Was my second race here in RD tonight after the NSU :roflmao:
I really thought it would be a step up too big..
I was expecting myself to slouch around in the back, at worst destroying the race for a car lapping me..
Would have never thought i will fight for a good position...
Gotta really encourage every newbie around, because with a bit of practise you can really fight for places in midpack :)
No reason what so ever to be hesitant to join those races..
It was bloody awesome, thanks a lot for setting it up :)
good race overall. started 2nd, got punted by the same lmp1 driver in the beginning twice and was down to 8th. finished 2nd. :D
Yeah being in 7th i saw you coming from behind after you have been beached, and thought "now i am going to put a fight up to this guy"..
30sec later --> "nope" :laugh: great driving, crazy how you do the Schumacher S's

Awesome race guys, thanks to all that have partecipated.
Congratulations to Stephen for the victory in the LMP1 class and to the podium of the GTE class.
I had a good start from pole until I had an incident when I was in the traffic of the GT cars, after that I lost 20 secs and the lead, but eventually I managed to arrive 2nd some seconds behind Stephen.
It has been very hard to manage the traffic, me and the other LMP1 drivers have done our best to avoid incidents but there have been nonetheless some contacts with lapped cars, it's pretty inevitable because those prototypes are fast as hell :p.

Anyway, the event for the next saturday of our RaceDepartment WEC races is already up, we will hit the lovely Toscana hills of Mugello and you can already reserve your place now signing up here.

I had a great race. Sorry if I slowed some people down. That car is fast but I'm not. For the first time driving that car and track I had a blast. Thx @Glaurung for his tips before the race. I'll come back.
To be last again

i had a very lonely race until the ferraris got caught behind me after they pitted :p amazing race guys but the bimmer has nothing to do in the straights, also a lot of tyre managing as not stopping was my only chance to be up top.

Yesterday was a drama for me. Didn't had the concentration whatsoever.. bounced into the wall, into some GT cars, after 10 laps I decided to drive into the pits and watched the race from the side. Congrats for podium.

I missed the race last night:(
Where can i see the full race guys?
Anybody have the replay?
Please PM me the link or replay file.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%