AC Multiclass WEC @ Nürburgring - Saturday 18th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
It'RD policy to avoid talking in the forum about lap times. Anyway 1 hour of drive time in a race like this it's like 10h of single practice or racing with AI in terms of improving driving skills and fun.
I've not tested the C7R so far, but I think that the soft compund can last a 30' stint. I'm also pretty sure that the other buddies with C7R will give you good tips on Teamspeak.
Ok sorry didn't know that since the results and lap times from the race i participated yesterday were published openly in the forum.
Okay thanks

Ok sorry didn't know that since the results and lap times from the race i participated yesterday were published openly in the forum.
It's more of a pre-race thing so that people don't think, "OMG! Look at those times! I can't compete so I won't bother signing up." Truth is that everyone can compete because there are always people of all levels in every race. :thumbsup:

It's more of a pre-race thing so that people don't think, "OMG! Look at those times! I can't compete so I won't bother signing up." Truth is that everyone can compete because there are always people of all levels in every race. :thumbsup:
That's why it may be a shame if anyone stop himself to partecipate because he's supposing to do not compete worthily with other mates.

With the barriers where they are, it's just asking for a pile-up to be cuase when someone gets it slightly wrong. It also turns 2 overtaking spots into 0.
Well, we are all professional racedrivers, so the barriers won't be an issue I presume ;), and for the overtaking part, there are many other places on this track where you can overtake bigtime. Castrol S and Dunlop corners for example. Outbraking in third corner is a possibility to after the second Mercedes Arena corner.

Last edited:
23 drives so maybe we try do some 1h and 45 minutes as always ;) ?
And why CR is so fast :D ?

Or be in the middle? An 80 minute race will do I guess. ;)
I would like to extend the race distance, but we should consider that races longer than 1 hour are a big commitment and not all the drivers are able to arrange it with real life undertakings.
I think that 1 h is a good compromise for a club race, it's short enough to not occupy yourself for an entire evening, and long enough to deal with endurance race strategies.
About the C7R being faster than the other GT cars, I think that 20 kg ballast should help rebalancing the situation a little bit. It will be not enough, but I don't want to screw the balance and the driving of the car.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 280 13.5%