AC Multiclass WEC (Live Stream) @ Nürburgring - Saturday 08 July 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Server updated with the current entry list.
@ARG1980 , @Fabrizio , @Bobby Pennington you're in the reserve at the moment, in case of drops off you'll jump in the entry list with the cars that will be available in the server.
Check in any case the server at 19.30 GMT (qually start) in search for possible free slots. Free slots at that time will be considered "no show" and you'll be entitled to take them and join the server. I can't guarantee though your car of choice.
I'll be on Teamspeak for any question.

Server updated with the current entry list.
@ARG1980 , @Fabrizio , @Bobby Pennington you're in the reserve at the moment, in case of drops off you'll jump in the entry list with the cars that will be available in the server.
Check in any case the server at 19.30 GMT (qually start) in search for possible free slots. Free slots at that time will be considered "no show" and you'll be entitled to take them and join the server. I can't guarantee though your car of choice.
I'll be on Teamspeak for any question.
Understood. Thank you.

Got punted at the start but enjoyed fighting my way up the ranks. Really sorry to Geoffrey and Giuseppe. Forgot to have crewchief ON to warn me of those blue flags.

upload_2017-7-8_23-36-21.png

Great race guys, it has been very fun and intense.
Thanks all for joining to this and the previous races I've organized.
Maybe we will start again late in the autumn with the WEC races, meanwhile hope to see you on track. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-8_23-34-46.png
    upload_2017-7-8_23-34-46.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 142

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back