AC Multiclass WEC @ Le Mans - Saturday 17 June 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I see a spot on the reserve list, please sign me in, Porsche 911.
I'll be ready to drive in case someone signs out.
Please, put me on reserve list with Toyota TS040 Hybrid. Thank you!
Hi and welcome in the AC Racing Club.
Both have been added in the reserve list.
Check the server at 19.30 (qually start) and see if there is some free slot available, in this case you're entitled to take it and join the server.
I can't guarantee which car will be free though.
Stay on Teamspeak and ask to @Rupe Wilson for any question.

-
Mod edit: if you have any incident report forward it, otherwise keep off from angy posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mapu let me remind you RD rule n. 9:
Try and discuss any incidents with the other drivers involved after the race in a friendly manner. If you feel stressed out by an accident then take 24 hours to calm down, review the replays of the incident and resolve it in a mature way via PM. Do not make angry posts about it on the forum. If you cannot resolve the problem then please contact the staff member that organized your race via PM, sending them an incident report that includes a video that clearly shows the incident.

First and last warning: post like that have the only consequence to destroy the reputation of the RD Racing Club and the hard work we're doing as staff members.
If you have any incident report please forward it to me, the video will be analized and the guilty drivers will be sanctioned.
Otherwise enjoy your break and have fun on public servers.

Good race, don't know what happened at the starting straight at the start, just got taken out completely, Helicorsa should be mandatory I think.
Anyways, good fun :) Surprised myself didn't make any costly mistake for the whole race lol.

Well, that finished off a great week at Le Mans, thanks to the staff for organising these great races.
1st time I've driven the P1 online, what an experience! :geek:
Had an amazing battle too & fro with @Otune :notworthy: :thumbsup:

Good race, don't know what happened at the starting straight at the start, just got taken out completely, Helicorsa should be mandatory I think.
Anyways, good fun :) Surprised myself didn't make any costly mistake for the whole race lol.
The P1 in front of me didn't get a good start which slowed me down and caused us to go three wide into the first corner.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.4%