The following BOP will be used in the GT field:
  • BMW M3 GT2 0 kg
  • Ferrari 458 GT2 15 kg
  • Corvette C7R 25 kg
  • Porsche 911 RSR 35 kg 10% restrictor
For the prototypes:
  • Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015 35 kg 20% restrictor
Some important comunications for you gentlemen:
  1. We want you to be all connected to Teamspeak in order to receive race comunications, race start instructions, setup and driving tips, and last but not least, just to say "hallo". Also, being a club race, it's also kind to have some word each other, before, during and after the race. @Rupe Wilson will be in charge both in game and in Teamspeak, so for anything ask him.
  2. The race will start with a Standing Start and drive through penalty will be applied in case of jump start.
  3. Be wise and careful in the first corners, because any report regarding incidents happened between the start and the "Tetre Rouge" will be judged harshly and severly.
  4. To all the GT drivers: under blue flags be predictable and keep always your racing line. Let the LMP1 driver to make the move. On straights do not deliberately lift off or move away from racing line, it's just necessary to leave enough road clearance on one side. If the LMP1 car is approaching near a braking zone, keep your line and ease the manoeuvre leaving the inside at corner entry.
  5. To all the LMP1 drivers: drive carefully and don't be aggressive when you're approaching a GT car, the difference in speed between the 2 class is huge and the relative distance closes very rapidly, this means that it's quite easy to misgudge the car-to-car position and cause a collision.
  6. To all the drivers: in case of incidents/mistakes/spins, etc., please do not abandon the race, it's a form of respect for the others and, by the way, there is not a better chance to improve driving skills than these kind of races, even struggling in the last positions.
  7. Once you get cross the finish line and get the chequered flag, do not disconnect from the server but stay connected until the very last driver has completed his race. In this way we can have a congruent final classification, and, most of all, you show respect to backmarkers.
  8. Have fun. :thumbsup:

lemans-race-track-map.gif

The following BOP will be used in the GT field:
  • BMW M3 GT2 0 kg
  • Ferrari 458 GT2 15 kg
  • Corvette C7R 25 kg
  • Porsche 911 RSR 35 kg 10% restrictor
For the prototypes:
  • Porsche 919 Hybrid 2015 35 kg 20% restrictor
Some important comunications for you gentlemen:
  1. We want you to be all connected to Teamspeak in order to receive race comunications, race start instructions, setup and driving tips, and last but not least, just to say "hallo". Also, being a club race, it's also kind to have some word each other, before, during and after the race. @Rupe Wilson will be in charge both in game and in Teamspeak, so for anything ask him.
  2. The race will start with a Standing Start and drive through penalty will be applied in case of jump start.
  3. Be wise and careful in the first corners, because any report regarding incidents happened between the start and the "Tetre Rouge" will be judged harshly and severly.
  4. To all the GT drivers: under blue flags be predictable and keep always your racing line. Let the LMP1 driver to make the move. On straights do not deliberately lift off or move away from racing line, it's just necessary to leave enough road clearance on one side. If the LMP1 car is approaching near a braking zone, keep your line and ease the manoeuvre leaving the inside at corner entry.
  5. To all the LMP1 drivers: drive carefully and don't be aggressive when you're approaching a GT car, the difference in speed between the 2 class is huge and the relative distance closes very rapidly, this means that it's quite easy to misgudge the car-to-car position and cause a collision.
  6. To all the drivers: in case of incidents/mistakes/spins, etc., please do not abandon the race, it's a form of respect for the others and, by the way, there is not a better chance to improve driving skills than these kind of races, even struggling in the last positions.
  7. Once you get cross the finish line and get the chequered flag, do not disconnect from the server but stay connected until the very last driver has completed his race. In this way we can have a congruent final classification, and, most of all, you show respect to backmarkers.
  8. Have fun. :thumbsup:
Hey mate, just running some practice on the server, the 919 is a good 3 seconds a lap faster then the toyota and audi. Is bop final?

Hey mate, just running some practice on the server, the 919 is a good 3 seconds a lap faster then the toyota and audi. Is bop final?
It's the same BOP we used so far.
That's happens in qually deploying all the energy, but in race trim with the 919 you'll need to use less battery, so hopefully there will be more balance between LMP1.

One week preparing for this event and now I realise that 20:00GMT are 22:00 in Spain...
I'm afraid I'm not gonna be able to take part in this race since I have a meeting tonight. I was so looking forward to it...:cry:
Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully I will take part in the next one! Enjoy:thumbsup:

Unfortunately I have to sign out, been having technical issues today and I don't think I'll be able to solve them before the race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back