AC Multiclass WEC @ Imola - Saturday 29 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I would like to note: can the LMP drivers not be so ultra-aggressive this time? Yes, my car is slower, but I'm racing too and it serves us best if you don't rush me into an error. Both at Spa and Silverstone I've had too many near-misses with LMPs just trying to force me out the way.
Don't worry, I'll be gentle. :D

Sorry guys but I can't race to night. :(
Next time give earlier the notice please, I'm not going to restart the server, so the driver in the reserve has to drive your car.
RD Club Rule n. 3:
"When you have signed up for an event we expect you to be there. If for any reason you can not make it you can sign out up until one hour prior to the practice session. Signing up means you are committed to finish the entire race."

@BobHajim you're in the server with a C7R.

Had a good race apart from some frankly bizarre moves by LMPs. I swear someone complained at me in a sequence of corners because I didn't just vanish into thin air for them to pass, just to see them about 3 corners later parked in a wall. Would you like me to just park up in the pits next time so you can lap me freely?

Nice race, though rubbish driving by me :redface:.
The starting procedure has been nice, well done everybody.
My apologies for the contacts with the GT drivers!
Next WEC Multiclass event is up, in conjunction with the actual WEC 6h race, the spirit of Le Mans is coming to Belgium, in the track of Spa-Francorchamps.

Awesome racing! The rolling start was epic.
MHNuQh6.png

slmXv0U.png

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 326 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%