1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

EU Multiclass Endurance @ Monza - Sunday July 12th 2015

Discussion in 'R3E Racing Club & Leagues' started by Kjell Eilertsen, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Multiclass Endurance.png
    All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
    Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server Name: RaceDepartment
    Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
    Racing Club Rules: click here

Track:
    Monza Circuit - GP Layout

There'll be three car classes to choose from, these are;
    6 slots:
    DMD P20, DMD P21, Mistral M530, Mistral 531
    8 slots:
    Radical SR9 AER, Radical SR9 Judd
    10 slots:
    ADAC 2013:Audi R8 LMS Ultra, BMW Z4 GT3, Chevrolet Camaro GT3, Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R GT3, Ford GT GT3, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3, Nissan GT-R GT3
    ADAC 2014: Audi R8 LMS Ultra, BMW Z4 GT3, Chevrolet Camaro GT3, Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R GT3, McLaren MP4-12C GT3, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG

So please when you sign up, state the car class of your choice!

Practice: 19:00 GMT - 30 mins
    Qualifying:
    19:30 GMT - 15 mins
    Race:
    19:45 GMT - 60 mins

Server will be running no fuel consumption but normal tire wear, so expect to have to pit for new tires!
    Watch this video on how pit stops and presets work in R3E;
    Difficulty: Get Real
    Fuel Usage: Off
    Visual Damage: Realistic
    Race Finish Duration: 120
    Cut Rules: Slow-Down
    Mandatory Pitstop: Off
    Max Players: 24
    Tire Wear: Normal
    Mechanical Damage: On
    Flag Rules: All
    Race Series Format: Custom/RRE
    Wrecker Prevention: On

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  2. LMP1:
    1. Andrew Harper
    2. Free slot
    3. Free slot
    4. Free slot
    5. Free slot
    6. Free slot
    LMP2:
    1. Kjell Eilertsen
    2. Matej Lakota
    3. Paul Jeffrey
    4. PaulH
    5. Free slot
    6. Free slot
    7. Free slot
    8. Free slot
    ADAC:
    1. John Addison
    2. Metzger82
    3. Free slot
    4. Free slot
    5. Free slot
    6. Free slot
    7. Free slot
    8. Free slot
    9. Free slot
    10. Free slot

Last edited: Jul 12, 2015
  3. Hoping for a massive grid on this one!
    Think I'll be doing a Radical this time around! :)

4. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

Sign me up, this time also with P2 please.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

Provisional signup for me too please.. LMP2..
    I'll have to check with the missus if im allowed before its a definite...
    Hey Matej... 60 min race... what chances of me being in the kitty litter by lap 10 :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Otune

Otune
    Premium Member

I'll sign up in LMP2 please

• Like Like x 1
  7. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

In plz LMP 2 :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

Paul, with your lap speed you can miss apex about 5-7 times in that hour of race and still win without any serious problems :)

9. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

Well I tried with the lmp2 last time so lmp1 for me please. Done a few 20 minute races round there this week so I should be on the pace (hopefully....)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

C˙mon guys, don˙t wait until last minute. Endurance races are the most exciting events ever invented in human history (;)), because there is always enough time to improve your position after some errror and beleve me, one hour is nothing, because when you chase guy infront of you and observe how your gap is getting smaller and smaller, you suddenly realise, one hour should be at least 30 minutes longer :)

But a bit more serious.
    Yesterday we had endurance race and "smart" as I am, I did something wrong from P1 before we even started formation lap :unsure:, I served penalty after first lap, drop to the last position, fought like a maniac to third and left without fuel in last lap, so I didn˙t finish the race. But beleve me, 88 minutes of the race were spent at high level of enjoyement with endless :D on my face.

Join, don˙t be shy :thumbsup:.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Beikirch

Beikirch
    Premium Member

Hi

Iam in with ADAC please :)

• Like Like x 2
  12. John Addison

John Addison
    Premium Member

Im in with ADAC McLaren GT3.
    Question...watching the video on setting up for pit stops? I dont see any of that? I can map all the buttons but I dont see the rest of it ? Where is it listed under in game?

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'll have a look at that later tonight, got to get my son to bed first.

14. John Addison

John Addison
    Premium Member

And ML says he left without fuel ?? How the hell do you know. Im new to raceroom but where is this stuff?

15. Andrew Harper

Andrew Harper
    Premium Member

There was an issue with cars running out of fuel on multiplayer so that I think has been temporary removed from the game until they sort it. I've noticed in the races now the fuel does drop but very very slowly. 1 litre lasts five laps. haha.

The presets for pitstops are in the setups menus. I've only played with the pit stop presets breifly but I noticed that when I went into the race I couldn't switch tyre changes on manually they had to be assigned a preset via the wheel before the race, so I set up presets for left wheels only, right wheels only, four wheels, all wheels and damage, etc. Gets a bit complex but in the race it actually saves you a lot of time. Best suggestion I can give is have a play with the settings. Hope that helps anyway.

16. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota

It was yesterday with Metalmoro from GameStockCar. Sorry if I wasn˙t clear enough :).

17. John Addison

John Addison
    Premium Member

Ah! you were freaking me out man.....lol I was fuel settings in RR where where...lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. Otune

Otune
    Premium Member

I'm afraid I have to sign out :(

19. John Addison

John Addison
    Premium Member

If the field doesn't get any bigger why don't we all climb into the LMP2's and have at it?

20. PaulH

PaulH
    Premium Member

Makes sense for such a small field :thumbsup: