AC Multiclass Endurance @ Imola - Saturday 11th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
20 voted in the poll for the next track, but only 5 signed up :unsure:
Come on guys, the earlier the entry list is filled the more other drivers will join ;).

If you vote, you should sign up to race. Then maybe next time its your favorite track or car and you would want guys to race with you. they will return the favor.. think Club Spirit guys club spirit..:thumbsup: learn to embrace it..:)

I will be there next week for sure :)
And ill be on tspeak for a nice bit of banter and a get to know you all :thumbsup:

Ill be at the back if any care to join me on track. Im not used to these cars YET:sneaky::sneaky:
Im sure we will all get up to speed quickly with a bit of help and interaction.

Thanks for the invite but I just can't do endurance racing. I race at my desk on an office style chair which only remains comfortable for about an hour maximum. After that it's physically painful to the point where getting up feels like a tourniquet being released after having been applied for too long. Needless to say that's not good for my health. :O_o:

From the next week the format of the WEC races on Saturday evening will have some changes, in order to make the races more comfortable, enjoining, and with less barriers for new-comers:
- maximum duration: 1h
- Kunos tracks, and only sporadically some modded tracks.
If it may help other drivers to join this race, we can start from now, reducing the lenght of this race to 1h.

I would love to join buy I just got back from a week in Budapest and would likely crash out
Welcome in the AC Racing Club.
Do not have fear to crash, this club races are the perfect occasion to learn and practice with other guys, that are at disposal for tips and discussions.
Just be caution when other cars are near you, following our basics club rules, then just enjoy the race, if you crash...well you can go back to pit and receive a magic full service in order to continue the race.

Thanks for invite.
Nice Multiclass Race.
I would love to participate but , As mentioned above , i dont have comfortable sim rig too.:thumbsdown:
After 40 min of race , Every bone in my body yell at me : What are u doing bro?:laugh:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 360 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%