1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

multi processor parameter +fullproc

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Stefan Mizzi, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Did anyone try the dual processor parameter +fullproc with GCS2012?

I heard that it makes a difference with Win XP but apparently no difference with Win 7..

Anyway, I thought of it now and will try it tonight but wondering if anyone had tried it and if it works.

2. Yes, I posted this in GSC closes to desktop with 30+ cars a couple of days ago.
    I am using Win7 64bit, adding +fullproc definitely makes a difference (I checked my processor use before and after), and I also saw a good framerate rise of 20+ :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks mate! Will try it tonight :)
  4. where can i change this, only in task manager?? Win 7, 32 bits here.
  5. I think you need to update your shortcut to open the game. Example is below.

"C:/Games/GCS2012/GCS2012.exe" +fullproc
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Just right click on your GSC2012 shortcut, and select properties.
    In the Target box, without changing anything else, just add +fullproc to the end of the line (leave a single space after the .exe).
    That's all you need to do :)

EDIT Stefan beat me to it :)
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Not that I needed it but was running at around 85-110 fps. After adding +fullproc now at 98-130 fps. Thanks :thumbsup:
  8. Doh:whistling:. Didn't think of trying +fullproc in GSC2012. I will give it a go later:thumbsup:.