• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Multi-player time / position UI

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by GamerMuscle, Mar 3, 2013.

1. GamerMuscle

GamerMuscle

Ratings:
    +290
    So on a rainy Sunday whilst doing laps in the TP , I was wondering about how the multi-player will be implemented more specifically the "multi-player time / position UI" and that got me thinking about how times are displayed in most driving games which lead me to doing a quick mock-up of the sort of thing I would love to see in more driving games when you finish a race or check the times.

It will be interesting to see what's in V1.0 of AC and if people will build there own custom UI elements for timing , player score other features / if that's possible.

It already seems that the App tools and the nature of AC is incredibly mod friendly !

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen

Ratings:
    +1,245
    Nice mockup, i particularly like the Assists and Controller icon idea, this is something that has driven me insane lately trying to figure out if I'm beaten by assists or skills :p