• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi-Platform Steering Wheel

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Aidan Almady, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Aidan Almady

Aidan Almady

Ratings:
    +0
    I am currently playing F12010 on ps3 but am looking to playing it on pc soon and i am in the market for a wheel and was wondering if there was a wheel that would be good for both? Im looking into logitech asthat is what most of my gear is but im very welcoming of opinions and advice.

2. Paul Lock

Paul Lock

Ratings:
    +483
  3. Jack Curzon

Jack Curzon

Ratings:
    +0
    I use the PS3 Driving Force GT wheel on my PC. Can't say I know much about wheels, but it seems good quality and well worth the £70 I spent on it.

4. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    Yes same.

I wanted a nice wheel, a wheel like my brother, he has a G25... i wanted a nice wheel that i can play on the PS3 and PC....

i brought the Logitech Driving Force so i could use it for Gran Turismo 5 on the PS3 and F1 on the PC.... it works wonders.

well worth the money.

5. Aidan Almady

Aidan Almady

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks guys. the logitech as with all of their gear is uber expensive, so i will definatley give the Driving Force wheel a serious look, much appreciated.

6. masenko

masenko

Ratings:
    +0
    I got a logitech driving force GT off ebay and it works great PC and PS