1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

PC Muliplayer Issue!

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Alan_Bernardo, Mar 19, 2015.

1. I hope everyone is aware that currently AC has problems in MP with slots 0 and 1.

Cars in slots 0 and 1-- whether in public server or an entry-list server, whether using vanilla content or mod content-- have no collision contact with each other. Both cars are ghosts. Also, cars in slots 0 and 1, though they do collide with other cars in other slots, are the only cars to sustain damage. Other cars not in slots 0 and 1, who might collide with cars in slots 0 and 1, sustain no damage.

This is pretty serious MP issue. AC is aware of it; hopefully everyone else is aware of it, also.

Alan

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. stevem

stevem
    GearGrinder

The perks of being on the front row? :rolleyes:

3. Actually it's more like no one cares about MP and Kunos is going to pretend he never heard of such a problem.

AC is good for hot-lapping. Everything else is broken.

Alan

4. I heard somewhere that if the first joiner leaves when other people are on the server and then rejoins, this issue is solved. I have not tested it myself yet, but maybe it's worth a try as a work around if you happen to get in a server first.

Nevertheless, Kunos has to fix this asap.