1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Muliplayer Issue!

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Alan_Bernardo, Mar 19, 2015.

1. I hope everyone is aware that currently AC has problems in MP with slots 0 and 1.

Cars in slots 0 and 1-- whether in public server or an entry-list server, whether using vanilla content or mod content-- have no collision contact with each other. Both cars are ghosts. Also, cars in slots 0 and 1, though they do collide with other cars in other slots, are the only cars to sustain damage. Other cars not in slots 0 and 1, who might collide with cars in slots 0 and 1, sustain no damage.

This is pretty serious MP issue. AC is aware of it; hopefully everyone else is aware of it, also.

• Beer Beer x 1
  2. stevem

The perks of being on the front row? :rolleyes:
  3. Actually it's more like no one cares about MP and Kunos is going to pretend he never heard of such a problem.

AC is good for hot-lapping. Everything else is broken.

4. I heard somewhere that if the first joiner leaves when other people are on the server and then rejoins, this issue is solved. I have not tested it myself yet, but maybe it's worth a try as a work around if you happen to get in a server first.

Nevertheless, Kunos has to fix this asap.