1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Mugello 2.0

Mugello for GSCEx

1. Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Mugello - Mugello for GSCEx

Read more about this resource...
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

Thanks, Patrick. Another quality track! It does seem to suffer from the inescapable gravel traps, though... don't ask me how I found out :whistling:
    • Haha Haha x 1
  3. Gravel parameters are from Interlagos. You should be able to escape. Anyway, you can edit the .tdf and go to the gravel lines. Change resistance to a lower value (like 5000).
  4. Nox

Staff Premium Member

That's what gravel is for Fabio :roflmao:
  5. If you feel It is really a big problem I can update. It is Perhaps a bit harder with the mr18.
  6. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Thanks Patrick one of my favs :thumbsup:
  7. Fabio Rodrigues

Fabio Rodrigues
    Reiza Studios Community Manager

I tested the track with the F3, actually. I suppose it probably makes sense for an open-wheeler to get hopelessly stuck. It was kinda funny, though.

- leave the pits
    - approach turn 1
    - "hmmmm, I think I can take that one in 3rd gear"
    - nope. Not at all.
    - hi gravel! why won't you let me go? I JUST LEFT THE PITS!
    - hit esc, start over.

All in a day of racing, friends.
  8. Try with a lower resistance value. If the f3 cant get out, better to do an update
  9. Just tested and I could easily get out of gravels with the F1classic. I think we can keep it like this I think.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Oh Patrick, I've just spotted this (one of my fave tracks) and downloaded it, at the same time I'm downloading SP3 for Enduroracers mod and since the sun is out I really should be out in the garden working. I have a tough decision to make:confused: but thank you anyway once again.
  11. stevem

This track seems to have a problem with version 1.27
  12. I did all my tests on the V1.27. And if you find a problem, just telling 'there is problem" is not really useful ;-)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. stevem

it won't load. just sits there on loading screen.
  14. do a ctrl/alt/del to see the error.

And be sure you dont have mods bringing some files in gamedata/shared
  15. Just did my first laps on this track in the Vee. Man, oh, man, it's so great i just keep shaking my head in disbelief at how fantastic combo this is. :D Every turn is absolutely delicious and the track is extremely well made, on par with Reiza. Big respect to the author and Patrick for optimizations.
    And big respect to Reiza, as well, for the amazing car/physics, which truly shines in all its glory on this track. :thumbsup:

This one is a true 10/10 sim racing combo. :thumbsup: Stunning !
  16. Thank you Jan.

I was happy with the road feeling I got here. I need to update it with a right grid position now.