Resource icon

MGP14 Mugello Update 2015 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jonix submitted a new resource:

Mugello Update 2015 - Track tweaked

Corrected Kerbs (color, reflection, bump)
Corrected Tarmac texture and dirt map
Corrected synthetic parts
Corrected Sponsors
Corrected Sand and grass

Pictures
U43myac.jpg

CSK6aOJ.jpg

UzzoLrS.jpg

VtEu8il.jpg

sUv56eo.jpg

woLNEsv.jpg

Vcve0tw.jpg

X5jzE9t.jpg

Read more about this resource...

crashes the game for me and in my haste to try and trusting it i failed to make a backup :O_o: Can you provide the original, please?

I don't know what it may be, make sure the file path is (TRACKS/MUGELLO and not MUGELLO/etc. or DOCUMENTS/TRACKS/MUGELLO)
Select SBK-XV8
And pack the file again

it's really impressive jonix, have you made a very good work
only one thing, for my impression the tarmac texture is a little bit too darker i have noticed it also on your excellent jerez W.I.P.

Thank you sagnok! About the tarmac, I think it's more abour your colour settings, like Gamma, etc. But if you want a slightly lighter texture I can make it :)

first of all it's wright if i thank you and not the reverse! ahaha
i' can join your fantastic work that make better motgp 14 and i'm greatful for that.
i 'never think of the gamm try to reach if the things change and then if you are so friendly to make a new texture would be my pleasure to thanks again

@Jonix Thanks for the original. All working again. Not sure what it is (DO YOU HAVE STEAM VERSION?), but I've been using mixfile remixer for years, but clearly I am causing this issue as others are able to use it. So, I am almost positive if I you were to upload it as a mixfile it will work. In any case, just reviewing my steps:
1. Extract Mugello.Mix to desktop
2. Desktop now shows a TRACKS folder, within that is Mugello
3. Within the Mugello Folder I replaced the files with the ones you provided
4. Repacked it (in the right format) from DESKTOP pointing to MUGELLO folder subpath to Steam/steamapps/common/MotoGP2014/Tracks/Mugello.Mix

Last edited:
@rkh You have the steam version but it shouldn't be a problem, they are just textures.
The only thing I can think of is that you packed the file with the internal file path wrong, but if you extracted it on desktop this problem shoudn't occur.
Make sure it looks like this
N65E7s3.jpg

ok did something else entirely. aaaand it worked. i pasted the mugello.mix and jerez.mix to desktop and repacked them there. then overwrote the old Mugello.Mix and Jerez.Mix with the new Mugello.Mix, etc. Works now!!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 269 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 394 40.0%