WIP Mugello Cg

I released a beta version of Mugello for Racer 090 before RaceDepartment deleted their download section a while ago. I've uploaded my current WIP version of it (link below). It still has a lot of work to be done on it, but as-is it is an excellent drive. Still my favorite driving track.
Enjoy!
Mugello23.jpg

download from: http://www.jendai.com/racer/mugello_v2.3.rar
Updated 16/1/2013

On the two systems I've got here, I don't get the brightness you seem to. Both PC's here have got nVidia gfx cards in them, on the older one (GF9600GT in the kids PC) I do get the green on the sign, but nowhere else, and on my PC (GF460GT) looks good as per screenie above.
What GFX card are you running?
Just noticed also the sky might be the issue, it should be blue with white rolling clouds, not white as in your screenies.

On the two systems I've got here, I don't get the brightness you seem to. Both PC's here have got nVidia gfx cards in them, on the older one (GF9600GT in the kids PC) I do get the green on the sign, but nowhere else, and on my PC (GF460GT) looks good as per screenie above.
What GFX card are you running?
Just noticed also the sky might be the issue, it should be blue with white rolling clouds, not white as in your screenies.
GTS 250...

Substituted my tod curves to fix the original brightness as I do with almost all tracks I download. Remeber the curves are setup for your computer!

The sky is a little too dark, it was better in ver 2.2beta, I like a nice blue sky with wwhite clouds not grey clouds on a dark blue sky.

Otherwise nice job David.

New version is uploaded. Link in first post ^^.
I've sorted out the brightness issues and the random flash-bang type light explosions that occurred in various parts of the track. I've also fixed a myriad of little things; added some details to the track, fixed its North alignment & some other suggestions Cosmo had PM'd me about.
Still more to be done, but it's a large improvement over the last release.

Took a drive on it and found the great slow moving clouds no longer in the sky. The trees are great as usual, nice slow movement in the breeze.

Nice job but I miss those clouds.

Took a drive on it and found the great slow moving clouds no longer in the sky. The trees are great as usual, nice slow movement in the breeze.

Nice job but I miss those clouds.
They're still there. In the console just type 'clouds=0.7' or some other number between 0 & 1 & then 'sunny=0.3' or similar depending on your tastes

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back