Resource icon

Plugins MSTuner out of date 0.91

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello i am getting this when i open the game...i close the menu and after that behind there is another menu anbd i can close it...any help?
You extract ModLoader installer files in mod folder. Delete this files from your mod folder:
1. Changelog.txt
2. Mono.Cecil.dll
2. Mono.Cecil.Rocks.dll
3. MSCLoader.dll
4. MSCPatcher.exe
5. Readme.txt
6. System.Xml.dll

Could you fix playmaker float editing? When I try to delete the value, it just moves cursor to the left leaving the number untouched. Is it possible to add PlayMaker binding to a key? If yes, please consider implementing it.

The power multiplier for the satsuma is not working every time you set it to a higher number it goes back to 1 and yes I do not have any other power mods preventing it from working

hey i love your mod, but im having trouble loading in color changes. i click satsuma, then load all, but only some interior changes load, like the floor color. but most others dont load, like the gauge color. i feel like sometimes i can get those colors to load too, but not often, and i cant seem to find what causes it to load correctly.

i double checked the satsuma txt file, and it shows the parts, with the appropriate colors. however they just dont seem to load correctly in game. any ideas? thanks

also im on the experimental build, and am using these other mods:
MCS Still
Cheat Box
N20 Bottle Position
Partition
Roofrack
SpeedPower
Sports Bag
Tachometer Position
Third Person

Latest News

How long have you been simracing