MSM - The Motorsports Manager Comes to Europe

is there any actual spending involved?
Hey Andrew,

yeah, you can spend money if you want :) But you can only buy "comfort"-features. Things which give you more feedback or info on how you doing in the game or allow you to be more flexible in your decisions. But there are no pay to win features as it's a pretty competitive game. You can have a look at the shop to see all the different things. And the premium package with all features included isn't very expensive.

I hope you fun with the game,

Hellfish85

Hey Andrew,

yeah, you can spend money if you want :) But you can only buy "comfort"-features. Things which give you more feedback or info on how you doing in the game or allow you to be more flexible in your decisions. But there are no pay to win features as it's a pretty competitive game. You can have a look at the shop to see all the different things. And the premium package with all features included isn't very expensive.

Hellfish85
But can i accidentally spend something within the game whilst playing it or do you have to enable/disable content

Hey Andrew,

Hellfish85
But can i accidentally spend something within the game whilst playing it or do you have to enable/disable content
No, you can't accidentally spend money. You need to intentionally buy premium coins in the shop before you can activate a premium feature. (Except the first week where you get some premium features for free.)

Thanks :) I hope it plays as well as it looks. Let me know what you think.

Have Fun,

Hellfish85

Do you run the game?

I really like all the mechanics so far - it's really good. It's like an actually good competitor for that game made by Codemasters.

However, I appear to be incredibly poor - I may have made a few mistakes.

How can I earn more 'Premium Coins'?

I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far! :)

Thanks :) I hope it plays as well as it looks. Let me know what you think.

Have Fun,

Hellfish85

Do you run the game?

I really like all the mechanics so far - it's really good. It's like an actually good competitor for that game made by Codemasters.

However, I appear to be incredibly poor - I may have made a few mistakes.

How can I earn more 'Premium Coins'?

I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far! :)
Yes, I'm part of the development team. (Game Design and Art). I'm glad you like the game. Premium Coins can be bought in the shop but you can also earn some game money and premium coins at the beginning by doing the tasks. (Which is a good idea anyway)

Have fun

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back