1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Cars MSF - Williams FW24 (F1 2002) 1.0

williams openwheel f1 2002 fw24

1. Schifarteruft

Schifarteruft

Ratings:
    +195
    Schifarteruft submitted a new resource:

MSF - Williams FW24 (F1 2002) - williams openwheel f1 2002 fw24

Read more about this resource...

2. Giorgos Kostis

Giorgos Kostis

Ratings:
    +52
    I can't hear any sounds coming from this one.

EDIT: I take it back. Something happened with my headset and i fixed it so don't take this seriously.

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. IMrIMike

IMrIMike

Ratings:
    +155
    I heard these sounds before. Automobilista?

• Like Like x 1
  4. bob76

bob76

Ratings:
    +81
    just drove laps barca way better that the first one you guys build keep it up will test it some more after max takes 3rd place lol

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. HarryRiedl

HarryRiedl

Ratings:
    +20
    So great are the improvements put in on another planet compared with the initial release. Really good now.

• Love Love x 1
  6. JustinJ

JustinJ

Ratings:
    +3
    [​IMG]

Really fun to drive! Great work!

• Love Love x 1
  7. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    Let's drive side by side! Premium

Ratings:
    +331
    The tires look like some 1st-day trainee inflated them with way too much pressure :D:roflmao::D

• Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  8. JustinJ

JustinJ

Ratings:
    +3
    Agreed I suppose. They could be boxed out further like the real thing:

Looks like they might be using the SF15 Tyre model with a bridgestone skin

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Giorgos Kostis

Giorgos Kostis

Ratings:
    +52
    The tyres are wearing faster than f1 2015 pirelli's supersofts for the soft tyres + the grip is very low.

10. Babbu70

Babbu70

Ratings:
    +3
    [Quote = "JustinJ post: 2476892, membro: 245202"] Concordato suppongo. Potrebbero essere inscatolati fuori ulteriormente come la cosa reale: [MEDIA = youtube] ozrDStFHX48 [/ MEDIA]

Sembra che potrebbero utilizzare il modello SF15 pneumatici Bridgestone con una pelle [/ QUOTE]
    Il modello è completamente costituito da 0. Ho scelto di oscillare me stesso al centro, perché dal punto di vista nella cabina di guida mi piaceva vederli quadrato. Se si notano le spalle sono meno gonfie. È una scelta personale

11. Babbu70

Babbu70

Ratings:
    +3
    [Quote = "JustinJ post: 2476892, membro: 245202"] Concordato suppongo. Potrebbero essere inscatolati fuori ulteriormente come la cosa reale: [MEDIA = youtube] ozrDStFHX48 [/ MEDIA]

Sembra che potrebbero utilizzare il modello SF15 pneumatici Bridgestone con una pelle [/ QUOTE]

12. Babbu70

Babbu70

Ratings:
    +3
    The model is completely made up of 0. I chose to swing myself in the center because from the view in the cockpit I liked to see them squared. If you notice the backs are less swollen. Is a personal choice

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  13. Andreas Knöpke

Andreas Knöpke
    Let's drive side by side! Premium

Ratings:
    +331
    Well, from the cockpit it looks like they are massively over-inflated with a big peak in the middle, that's why I commented on it in a funny way.

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Babbu70

Babbu70

Ratings:
    +3
    [Quote = "Andreas Knöpke postale: 2477138, Membro: 163401"] Ebbene, Dalla cabina di pilotaggio SEMBRA Che Sono massicciamente gonfiati con un grande picco nel mezzo, E al this che ho commentato in un modo divertente [. / CITAZIONE]
    Oh yeah, I'm not taken for the comment, I just explained the motivation but if you do not like to modify it in the upcoming updates. Even the cockpit and other details to add, but at least we got out of it before. thanks anyway

15. JustinJ

JustinJ

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey I love the car...if the shape of the Tyres are the biggest problem we have then...we are in good shape!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Schifarteruft

Schifarteruft

Ratings:
    +195
    take it easy guys :D it's only a beta, we appreciate all suggestion, so that we can fix it in a future release

17. SennaHonda_1988

SennaHonda_1988

Ratings:
    +168
    Well first we need to thank you all the members for all the hours/weeks you have passed on this project ! :)

The car is pretty good, like the others said the tyres 3d model propably need some work.
    The sound is good, physics too.. but its a beta so you know what needs to be improved and every users that leave a comments/reviews will help you for sure to go in the right direction :thumbsup:

18. Babbu70

Babbu70

Ratings:
    +3
    Thank you so much for these beautiful words that give meaning to the true spirit of collaboration between the various modding teams. Every suggestion or criticism, to improve this car will be always well accepted, as I have always thought.

19. SennaHonda_1988

SennaHonda_1988

Ratings:
    +168
    i havent check all the car yet but you can see here that the tread of the tyres is like "blurred".. its the texture or the uv mapping.. the problem..on the top and bottom the texture is ok but front/rear (red) its blurred or stretched.. seems to be more the uv mapping than the texture.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. Babbu70

Babbu70

Ratings:
    +3
    y is the problem of uv map stretched. and i don't remember if i've saved the kn5 in blur, thks very much

• Sad Sad x 1