1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Plugins MSC Mod Loader 0.1 0.1

MSC Mod Loader 0.1 by: Longwelwind & TheNoob454

1. ajanhallinta

ajanhallinta

Ratings:
    +7
    ajanhallinta submitted a new resource:

MSC Mod Loader 0.1 - MSC Mod Loader 0.1 by: Longwelwind & TheNoob454

Read more about this resource...

2. Kokaz93

Kokaz93

Ratings:
    +0
    hey nice mod but how its use the teleportasion mod?

3. howdoinstallmods

howdoinstallmods

Ratings:
    +0
    can you install any mod with this???

4. SniperJJ10

SniperJJ10

Ratings:
    +1
    How do you activate mods?

5. dertsz

dertsz

Ratings:
    +0
    Keybinds doesn't work,help

6. ajanhallinta

ajanhallinta

Ratings:
    +7
    There is instructions provided with MSC Mod Loader to install it and mods. And how to activate mods, it depends on mod. For ie. SatsumaTuner is activated by pressing F4, but you can change that key from ModLoader menu or keybinds.xml located in MyDocuments/MySummerCar/Mods/Config/SatsumaTuner.

7. ajanhallinta

ajanhallinta

Ratings:
    +7
    Does the loader work otherwise? Make sure you followed the instructions provided with MSC Mod Loader and it installed correctly. If loader works fine, you can manually change keybinds from MyDocuments/MySummerCar/Mods/Config/MSCLoader_Settings/keybinds.xml.

8. piotrulos

piotrulos

Ratings:
    +8
    Since this wasn't updated for months, I created a fork of this tool on github.
    I cleaing up code (trying not to break compatibility with current 0.1 plugins), fixing bugs, creating user frielndy patcher, better UI using UnityEngine.UI instead of onGui.
    Also planning add objImporter to import objects, but that maybe in 0.3.

Here are screenshoots of new console UI:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=892784157
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=892784052
    Showing errors in plugin code and much cleaner look :)

9. ajanhallinta

ajanhallinta

Ratings:
    +7
    Amazing! Very nice to hear that someone continues this project, good job and good luck :) ObjImporter is very easy to add your mods, just copy paste the code from UnityWiki to your project and you are ready to go, i used it a lot.

10. piotrulos

piotrulos

Ratings:
    +8
    Thanks :) Here is new patcher look http://imgur.com/a/cxhS7 it can detect if MSCLoader is installed or game has update and you need patch again, or you can change your mods folder location (good for someone who don't want mess in "My Documents" or C:\ drive, you can select Mods folder in game folder).

Now I'm doing new UI for "Mod List/Settings" menu, have a prototype in Unity now need to move it to MSC.

About ObjImporter I wan't to integrate it with MSCLoader, because if you have for example few mods and every one call it's own ObjImporter class, that may cause weird errors.

11. SkywalkerGaming

SkywalkerGaming

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there anyway to get this or is it not working yet?
    Since the most recent update I can no longer get MSCLoader to work :(

12. patrickcarbuilder

patrickcarbuilder

Ratings:
    +0
    so i tried to install the mod but the mod folder doesnt pop up in the files and the ui doesnt open wen i press f4 help [not so good with computers ]

13. piotrulos

piotrulos

Ratings:
    +8
  14. andrewsmith

andrewsmith

Ratings:
    +0
    its laggy asf how to fix the lag i mean damn i cant move and im running a nivida 960 graphics card on a windows 10 64 bit 1tb 64 gh processer i mean like wtf....

15. SniperJJ10

SniperJJ10

Ratings:
    +1
    I have an hp Envy x360 notebook with the 7th gen i5, and i get 40+fps with mirrors on. 60+ with mirrors off