1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by MS7XWDC, Sep 19, 2012.

• Like Like x 3
  1. Very necessary for me,thanks...
  2. ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

2 Schuey helmets in the same thread......

• Like Like x 1
  3. what are you t-cam settings for the Mercedes in that video? Cant get my camera as good as your settings.. :/
  4. i did not alter anything besides what is described in the tutorial / mod download in post #1
  5. removed
  6. [​IMG]Hey MS7, thanks for the mod - I really hate the switch to cockpit when I enter the pits, so this is great for me.

It works fine at all times except when I'm sat in the garage, when I see the horrible grey thing you can see in the images.

Any ideas how to fix it? It doesn't affect anything, but it really is annoying![/ATTACH] 2012-09-22_00001.jpg 2012-09-22_00002.jpg

Any ideas how I can fix it?

7. Yeah, that happened to me too, i tryed to make a second head-cam one with "head-cam" and the other with "head-cam2" but didn't work also. i still get this grey bar in the garage. I'm affraid there is no fix for this, just rename back to the original "head-cam".
  8. ive no idea & only tested on Mercedes & you saw the results in post #1. did you try to ADD a cam, or just do exactly what the tutorial said [rename the cam specified] ?
  9. Sorry, just seen the responses. I did EXACTLY as the tutorial specified - renamed the cam as you instructed. Don't know if its the same on every car or just the Force India but it's quite annoying - is Iceman right that it can't be fixed?
  10. ben hiç bir fark göremedim
  11. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Speak English please. To quote Tom: