MS7XWDC TCAM PitStop Mod

get the tutorial here:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/22284769/MS7XWDC TCAM Pitstops12.zip

pitdo.jpg

D:\Rob's Desktop\2012-09-22_00001.jpg
Hey MS7, thanks for the mod - I really hate the switch to cockpit when I enter the pits, so this is great for me.

It works fine at all times except when I'm sat in the garage, when I see the horrible grey thing you can see in the images.

Any ideas how to fix it? It doesn't affect anything, but it really is annoying![/ATTACH]
2012-09-22_00001.jpg
2012-09-22_00002.jpg

Any ideas how I can fix it?

Thanks!

Yeah, that happened to me too, i tryed to make a second head-cam one with "head-cam" and the other with "head-cam2" but didn't work also. i still get this grey bar in the garage. I'm affraid there is no fix for this, just rename back to the original "head-cam".

D:\Rob's Desktop\2012-09-22_00001.jpg
Hey MS7, thanks for the mod - I really hate the switch to cockpit when I enter the pits, so this is great for me.

It works fine at all times except when I'm sat in the garage, when I see the horrible grey thing you can see in the images.

Any ideas how to fix it? It doesn't affect anything, but it really is annoying![/ATTACH]View attachment 33768View attachment 33770

Any ideas how I can fix it?

Thanks!

ive no idea & only tested on Mercedes & you saw the results in post #1. did you try to ADD a cam, or just do exactly what the tutorial said [rename the cam specified] ?

Sorry, just seen the responses. I did EXACTLY as the tutorial specified - renamed the cam as you instructed. Don't know if its the same on every car or just the Force India but it's quite annoying - is Iceman right that it can't be fixed?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back