1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misc Mr Pibb's 2015 update 0.5

Updates game to 2015, incl drivers, teams, pitlane order, trackside signage.

1. Mr Pibb submitted a new resource:

Mr Pibb's F1 2015 update - Updates game to 2015, incl drivers, teams, pitlane order, trackside signage.

Read more about this resource...
  2. Nice to see you back with a season mod again :) i see you've some parts that i couldn't achieve (i'm talking about the pit wall order especcially) so can i use those parts in my mod too? Or maybe we can team up
  3. Hi Lesley.

Love what you've done. It's done so differently than mine but just as effective.

The pitstand order is a separate download/mod. It's HUGE. It should be compatible with your mod. So should Part 3. You will end up with a Manor pitstand outside sauber though - until final teams are known. But all the others will be sweet. Manor pitstand will be Marussia if part 3 is not installed.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I'll just link to part 2 and 3 in my mod discription then
  5. No worries Lesley. Had to split part 3 into two halves due to file size.
  6. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Nice job and thanks for the nice split job over multiple downloads :thumbsup:

Just for info, each split can be up to 300 MB. Of course it may have been more convenient or a more natural split for you using smaller archives, so no problem there. :)
  7. can someone tell what files can I use to also play online at the same time
  8. Bro can you tell me what should I copy in to F1 Folder, I have Lesley Buurlage his Mod installed and and he has no Manor and Haas installed but I like your Mod with the Garage.So which files I should have to copy if I want to change the garage but not from Marussia and Caterham?
  9. Mr. Pibb,

Another year, one more great update, well done.
    Just an minor error, Monaco track updated file is at wrong place/folder!

Many thanks
    • Like Like x 1
  10. You are about to update the database with riders Manor?
  11. Ohh please Bro,next update german language with Manor Drivers and without Caterham in German language.No one has so changed and made a Mod like you did...
  12. Part 1 of this mod has been discontinued. Parts 2 and 3 will be maintained and I'll do an update shortly to part 2 which will remove the Caterham pit stand followed by an update to part 3 to re-paint the Manor pit stand and a couple of pit stand team uniforms.

I've discontinued part 1 because there's plenty of 2015 mods out there, there's not been many downloads and those that have downloaded it have undoubtedly installed subsequent cars/helmets etc anyway. Any update without cars helmets etc etc would only result in reverting their mods. I hope this doesn't cause anyone some hardship.

In theory, parts 2 and 3 should be compatible with any other 2015. Without it you'd have incorrect 2015 pit stand order, an additional pit stand and potentially some wrong team members in the wrong pit stand. I assume this is case, please let me know otherwise.

Does anyone have a decent pic of the Manor pit stand?
  13. I have your all parts so what I need to do now?Delete the first part?Which one I need to install?Thank you Bro that you update your Mod! I will search in Internet F1 Manor Pit stand,maybe I can find something.
  14. Should I need now the second time to download your mod,all my parts on my PC delete and download this parts now?
  15. Great Mod thanks ..
    Last edited: May 9, 2015