Sell Mr.C selling everything

IMG-20171008-WA0001.jpg
SOLD

Last edited:
:confused: Mr.C! What's this craziness?! You can't win a championship then quit, who do you think you are, Nico Rosberg? :roflmao:
Hope all is OK at home given you're deciding to get rid of something I know you hold dear to yourself. If you change your mind later and want your old G27 back then its here for you ;)

:confused: Mr.C! What's this craziness?! You can't win a championship then quit, who do you think you are, Nico Rosberg? :roflmao:
Hope all is OK at home given you're deciding to get rid of something I know you hold dear to yourself. If you change your mind later and want your old G27 back then its here for you ;)
we live in crazy times Rob, crazy times when I have to give-up simracing for a while.thank you, have a good year

Sadly the thrustmaster bundle is costing me 174€ to ship to Canary Islands, which is more than half the price of the pack...

Anyway asked prices are pretty good and I’m sure you will sell this soon. Hope everything is good because it’s obviously something unexpected when someone has to sell their hobbies stuff.

Sorry to see you having to sell your gear Mr. C, I've been there where you're forced to sell, its the worst feeling really :(
I'd be interested in the TS-PC only. The bundle price is great as it is, but shipping all that lot will be almost as expensive as the price for the bundle, hence my enquiry for the PS-PC only as the shipping will be quite a bit less.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back