MP issues in R3e after update?

How have people been able to connect to servers etc... after the patch

I am having more issues. If I use my vpn I can connect to a mp race but it takes a LOT of clicks on the select livery screen....like 10-20 attempts. More than before on average so far. If I don't use my vpn I can click all day and get no where.

The ping update column is very odd. it just comes and goes, something happens every 10 seconds or so on vpn. Without it, I get no pings.

The time column is a lot more jumpy...seems to me.

Anyone else having issues?

Last edited:
Last night, no luck in AUS.....tried a variety of methods ( RRE, DTM 2013, restart RRE), but could not get past the "livery" page...just got spinning wheel and return to menu. Oddly, the "ping" column was empty, except for a few sessions, and the pings kept updating like it was trying to re-get the info.
Single player was fine...had a quick blast on the new Sachenring. Nice track.
yep thats what i get im in nz but non of the pings show. i now think it may be that the servers have a max ping limit which stops us from joining

I'm happy to report that I was able to join a race tonight after a couple of tries. Had a nice 3 way battle in the WTCC 2013's at Zandvoort. Lot's of fun. I only had time for one race and thankfully, it was a good one. Keep up the good work S3!:thumbsup:

Oh, I also tinkered with GT Legends tonight. S3, please work on bringing it back as an Experience in R3E. ;)

Eastern US, plugged directly to the cable modem/router (sim racing is priority here, rest of the house is on wifi), I was fully clothed minus shoes, and socks were clean. No problems connecting to iRacing. Ever.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back