1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Moving Nameplate

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Chris Dark, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Hey guys, i have edited a nameplate for my chevy cruze, but wondered if i can reposition it as you cant really see it

any help is appreciated

2. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

How have you made it? In the skin?

If so, then you can make it a new layer, and move it around in Photoshop.

3. Thanks for the reply.
    No i made it as a seperate.dds, it is an stcc template which overrides the default one.

I couldnt see anywhere in the main template where i could add my own custom nameplate as a layer?

does the chevy have a dashboard in the main body.psd?

Thanks

4. Unfortunately not Chris. Does show up in the cockpit views in the replay tho'. Just a pity that it's positioned just out of view (always helps me remember who I am!!)

5. ye there's a perfect place central on the chevy in action view :(.
    Is it possible to add text straight to the dash? i looked at the main body template, but the places that looked like it could be it didn't work.

6. I think no for all, no repositioning and no dashboard skinning possible. Skins have only the outside of the car, dashboard is in games internal files , could be replaced with enough knowledge. Try asking from the modding section, they know a lot more than we how the models are composited. But i have never seen a skinned dashboard, only thing that changes in cockpit are the windows and the nameplate.