• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Moveable object not moveable - why?

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Barbje_Keller, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Barbje_Keller

Barbje_Keller

Ratings:
    +34
    I don't understand, why my objekts not muveable, I mark in objekts properties that objects is muveable.., but they not have change...
    What is combination I need? Or what I doing wrong...

2. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Ratings:
    +13
    Have you made it a colidable object?

If not, moveable wont work :)

Just check the option for 'Colide' aswell as 'Movable' :)

3. Barbje_Keller

Barbje_Keller

Ratings:
    +34
    ok I try it

4. delu77

delu77

Ratings:
    +0
    Movable objects are available only for RF (talking about BTB Pro...) :wink2:

5. Barbje_Keller

Barbje_Keller

Ratings:
    +34
    I have BTB Pro - but for me interesting is RBR
    I try some different propertes and have strange rezults - some ojects is mising, some is drivelable from front, but from back side - is not...

6. delu77

delu77

Ratings:
    +0
    Yep, movable objects feature isn't still available, you can make only static collisions.
    And, about strange collisions, I think it depends from your object mesh.
    Cheers,
    Andrea

7. marcobost

marcobost

Ratings:
    +8
    I wrote about this issue in s different thread... but the problem is another... any object you put on track using "OBJECT" tool and choosing "moveable" works right, but if u put a "string of objects" using obviously the "SOBJECT" tool and setting the same properties, it doesn't move at all! I'm speaking about rFactor... so I suppose it is a bug, as well as the UI of the SOBJECT tool: the menu that must show the list of sobject added to the track (top right) doesn't work (in the other tools it works).