1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Moveable object not moveable - why?

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Barbje_Keller, Jun 7, 2009.

1. I don't understand, why my objekts not muveable, I mark in objekts properties that objects is muveable.., but they not have change...
    What is combination I need? Or what I doing wrong...

2. Kris Vickers

Kris Vickers
    Hardware Staff

Have you made it a colidable object?

If not, moveable wont work :)

Just check the option for 'Colide' aswell as 'Movable' :)

3. ok I try it

4. Movable objects are available only for RF (talking about BTB Pro...) :wink2:

5. I have BTB Pro - but for me interesting is RBR
    I try some different propertes and have strange rezults - some ojects is mising, some is drivelable from front, but from back side - is not...

6. Yep, movable objects feature isn't still available, you can make only static collisions.
    And, about strange collisions, I think it depends from your object mesh.
    Cheers,
    Andrea

7. I wrote about this issue in s different thread... but the problem is another... any object you put on track using "OBJECT" tool and choosing "moveable" works right, but if u put a "string of objects" using obviously the "SOBJECT" tool and setting the same properties, it doesn't move at all! I'm speaking about rFactor... so I suppose it is a bug, as well as the UI of the SOBJECT tool: the menu that must show the list of sobject added to the track (top right) doesn't work (in the other tools it works).