1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mouse pointer gone

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Roger Snead, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Hi to all,
    RBR installed just fine. Also installed a patch. However when I launch it goes through all the little promo introductions, and settles on create profile page.
    Problem....my mouse pointer is gone, nowhere, no matter what I do, moving it all around. Kinda hard to create a profile w/o it. :O_o:
    And can't exit. Press escape nothing. Tried these procedures several times. The way I exited out was the only way I know. Control, Alt, Delete.
    Mouse comes back after exiting RBR.
    Using W7 Direct X 11
    I did not have wheel plugged in. Should not have too of course. Any ideas? Thanks, Roger
  2. RBR doesn't use the mouse. You move around the menu with the keyboard; arrows, Enter, Esc.
  3. I knew it was a risky Q....look'n stupid. Ahh...better to look stupid and have an answer. But Esc would not exit off that profile screen.
  4. update....ok, I got it now. Ithought I had to creat profile, but just hit enter and it brought up register driver, Typed in MULLIGATAWNY. I guess that was right, and brought me to the main menu. I noticed the drop down reso menu only went to 1024X ??. Will it use my native reso 1364X 768 32bit? Sorry for buggn ya. Is there a dedicated website? I could not access the RBR ones googled.
    Anyway I'll get there. You have helped alot.Thank you
  5. I got it Thanks.
  6. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Roger, I've opened a new PM Conversation with you so I could reply to your previous one. Feel free to contact me again in that one if needed, or you can always get good help in this Forum.