1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Sven De Nys, Nov 9, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

The desert in the first MotorStorm has been visited, so the second title in the franchise is heading for the deepest jungles on earth to spread mayhem, based on an Hawaiian island. The vehicles, going from motorcycles over quads to a huge Monster Truck, don't leave a single thing upright.
    The tropical terrain is filled with deep cliff.s, vulcanic hills, deep waterparts and virtually impermeable forests. A fast motorcycle seems to be the right vehicle for the job, but you better think twice. A big 4-wheeler is in many cases a better choice to survive the deep cliff.s and other obstacles. Or do you know better? :laugh2: A longer route, with less obstacles, might just lead to a wonderful victory.

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift is now in stores for PS3.
  2. An outstanding game, love it.
  3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I have it too, its great fun!
  4. Indeed same here, good arcade fun with awesome graphics!!
  5. Its a great game and unlike other sequels the terrain is different enough from the first to make it worthwhile retaining the first game. Its due an expansion soon too and has been well supported with new liveries released free on the PSN.
  6. I know Kevin. Lol

I was gone for some months from the game, and when i put it back in i noticed the updates on PSstore, for FREE!!!

Awesome support from the studio!!
  7. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Im ragin! I got this game for Christmas and lost it like 2months ago :(
  8. I havn't had the finances to buy many PS3 games, but this one seemd to cath my eye.
    For sure, if I see it in a bargain bin...
  9. I've not tried it yet but apparently there's been a patch released that allows game launching from HOME.
  10. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour

Cheers for the info Kev, damn I really wanna find that game now :)
  11. HOME has been updated and launching Motorstorm: Pacific Rift is now possible from within HOME. Hopefully GT5 will follow suit and we can launch races from our shiny new HOME club house :good: