• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.
RD GP Championship (LIVE)
Click the cross to dismiss this video
Join the conversation here.

Motorsport Manager Stats Editor 1.0

editor for various gamedata

1. defaltdobrasao

defaltdobrasao

Ratings:
    +2
    defaltdobrasao submitted a new resource:

Motorsport Manager Stats Editor - editor for various gamedata

Read more about this resource...

2. defaltdobrasao

defaltdobrasao

Ratings:
    +2
  3. spoiler_alert

spoiler_alert

Ratings:
    +2
    Hi, will using the editor changes my current save ?

4. defaltdobrasao

defaltdobrasao

Ratings:
    +2
    nope you can continue playing your old save with the old datas, change will be applied only on new careers after editing the data

5. gympy88

gympy88

Ratings:
    +0
    Stupid question: What "software directory" folder do these need to be in? I keep experimenting with different places for the data folder and the editor folder and I can't see to figure it out.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  6. defaltdobrasao

defaltdobrasao

Ratings:
    +2
    you can put it anywhere you like
    as long as you keep the .exe file and the "Datas" folder inside the same directory everything should work

7. gympy88

gympy88

Ratings:
    +0
    Ok, i figured it out. I had the folder named "Data" instead of "Datas". My bad. Thanks for the help!

8. gympy88

gympy88

Ratings:
    +0
    Mildly related: Since you now have a section for traits, you may want to know that "Part Components" are the file for Engineers.

9. defaltdobrasao

defaltdobrasao

Ratings:
    +2
    i know, btw the text file seems to have some blank line(ive not looked into this yet) so i decided to do this at last. Also i have already added rule changes and rule in the first season but im a bit busy right now to work on it, hopefully i will do an update asap

10. NFGaming

NFGaming

Ratings:
    +13
    Hi, I have an issue whenever I try to open the .txt files with the editor. I get an error massage saying Unhandled exception has occurred in your application?
    upload_2017-1-2_20-30-14.png

11. defaltdobrasao

defaltdobrasao

Ratings:
    +2
    Can't see much from here, make sure to follow the ReadMe and everything should work.
    Make sure to extract at least 'Drivers.txt' and 'Teams.txt'(even if you dont want to edit them) they are needed to load the dropdown lists(thats the only thing i can say from that log)

12. NFGaming

NFGaming

Ratings:
    +13
    I have, I get this error whenever I click on the buttons at the top. I've set up everything properly.
    EDIT: This is what happens. https://gyazo.com/1ed5d04ab43549940f34562076e597ea
    DOUBLE EDIT: I FIXED IT! I wasn't using plugins to export to .txt, I was using Export dump. Don't do that, people.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  13. defaltdobrasao

defaltdobrasao

Ratings:
    +2
    nice to hear it
    cheers

14. matri-x

matri-x

Ratings:
    +0
    salve,
    scusate sono nuovo del forum, vorrei sapere perchè se modifico anche solo una lettere di un nome nell'editor, il gioco mi si chiude quando avvio una nuova partita.
    Grazie
    Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2017
  15. defaltdobrasao

defaltdobrasao

Ratings:
    +2
    ciao, se il gioco si chiude quando avvii una nuova carriera vuol dire che qualche dato che è stato modificato non viene considerato valido dal gioco(cambiando solo i nomi non dovrebbe succedere)..non saprei

16. matri-x

matri-x

Ratings:
    +0
    Mod Edit: RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.

17. defaltdobrasao

defaltdobrasao

Ratings:
    +2
    il procedimento è giusto fai attenzione solo ai nomi(maiuscole e minuscole) dei files quando reimporti.
    questo è un video dove viene spiegato come estrarre i file ed io ho iniziato da qui.
    il gioc si chiude appena lo avvii oppure dopo aver cliccato su "nuova carriera"?

18. matri-x

matri-x

Ratings:
    +0

19. Andrew

Andrew
    I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed. Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,776
    @matri-x
    RaceDepartment is an English speaking website. When posting on public message boards, please use only the English language.