Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
I would like this program to work because it seems to be good. The first time I uploaded my saved file, I received an error message. The second time there was no error message but the game continues to shut down when I try to upload the saved file inside the game. I ran the MM Save Game Editor (v0.6.6445.25124) when this happened. Do I need to install or run any other software/MOD for your MM Save Game Editor to work?

Last edited:
I would like this program to work because it seems to be good. The first time I uploaded my saved file, I received an error message. The second time there was no error message but the game continues to shut down when I try to upload the saved file inside the game. I ran the MM Save Game Editor (v0.6.6445.25124) when this happened.
If you can copy the call stack from the bottom of the games log file after the crash I can take a look STEAM_DIRECTORY\steamapps\common\Motorsport Manager\MM_Data\output_log.txt
Let me know what you modified before saving to give me a clue

The editor worked like charm for me but crashes the game after race results screen.I tested it on 2 saves and I use version 1.3.Can someone help me fix it?Is this happened to anyone else?

Version 0.6 probably isn't compatible with 1.3 either update the game or get the 0.5 editor
If it still crashes then post the game log as I described earlier in the thread

I can confirm after the first race the save file doesn't load anymore. Deserialization issue.

I hope you can fix it, because it's a brilliant editor. Thanks for your work.

So I've written a little tool that takes a lot of the guesswork out of what I'm doing and shows me which data I'm not loading and saving correctly. The result of this is that I'm astonished my test save game I did with 0.6 worked without crashing or doing anything noticeably wrong. There is a LOT of missing data. 0.7 should be a lot better. Give me a couple of days to get it all pulled together and I'll update the release

So I've written a little tool that takes a lot of the guesswork out of what I'm doing and shows me which data I'm not loading and saving correctly. The result of this is that I'm astonished my test save game I did with 0.6 worked without crashing or doing anything noticeably wrong. There is a LOT of missing data. 0.7 should be a lot better. Give me a couple of days to get it all pulled together and I'll update the release

You Sir are a Star!!!
looking forward to the update Real World

Sounds great! Thank you for the update.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing