Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
Contracts are on the to do list. Probably next on the list after fixing the bugs. If you want to share a save file I'll look into why it crashes for you and fix it for the next update

Thank you Real World for working on this, this is exactly what I have been waiting for and I'm glad to hear that Driver contracts will be something included in the program at some point! Keep up the good work and excited for the next update!

Can not open any save even tried new one without any mods at all.

Application: MMSaveEditor.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.NullReferenceException
at MMSaveEditor.View.MainWindow.LoadFile(System.String)
at MMSaveEditor.View.MainWindow.open_Click(System.Object, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(System.Object, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(System.Object, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs, Boolean)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(System.Windows.DependencyObject, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs)
at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(System.Object)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(System.Object)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(System.Windows.Window)
at System.Windows.Application.Run(System.Windows.Window)
at MMSaveEditor.App.Main()

i have the same problem.

NNEpXjF.jpg

jWbMNas.jpg

Sorry for the delay on getting a new build. I've just not managed to fix any of the bugs yet. Now at the point where I need to compare a modified and non-modified save file to see what my tool might be changing that it shouldn't be. That's quite hard on a json document that's 15Mb+
As soon as I'm happy the app works better I'll release an update. Thanks for your patience guys, you guys are awesome :)

i had this save problem but it got fixed after i downloaded the update. did u try loading different saves and opening the program in administrator mode? that wokrked for me

i just load any save game. run the program as an administrator. but nothing works. well, lets wait for the update maybe @Real World will sort it out. thanks :)

Can the people who were having problems loading sav files test with 0.3? I'm not seeing any issues but I haven't specifically fixed anything. I'm not hopeful as it hasn't fixed the colour or cost bugs but let me know

Last edited:
Still working, player tab is a great improvement and I wanted you to know I check this page everyday and I wanted to thank you for your effort. Please keep up the good work.

Ideas: you can add potential max stats line to your editor to edit drivers potential. If you know can you enlighten us what do "high" and "low" stats do? And please, sponsor and teammates contracts, please oh please :D
And I think fanbase did not work. I mean it changes but it wont really change and it reverts to what it is.
and lastly if you want help, and if I can do what you asked, I'll be glad to do it. I browes the saves json files a lot.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back