Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sadly getting the same error as before when I open any save file :(

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 230
Seems to be a recurring theme here...

Tried to edit a non-Fire mod save (brand new save made tonight) All I have done is edit the first and second name of the drivers. The editor works perfectly, and the game loads and I can scroll through the menus in the save perfectly fine - but when I press "continue" and the game advances to the next day - it crashes me out of the game with no error message. Is the ability to change driver names in this new update not working?

I use not legal game, MM Endurance Series, MMSGEditor 1.2.6520.23464, i change the drivers name, stats, personalitys, the same with my engineer and mechanics, every building in the top.. No mods and works perfect!!!!! 5 race done, 5 race to go...

Sorry for my english lol

Real World updated Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor with a new update entry:

v1.2 BETA 4

Tool now runs some compatibility tests before save fully loads.
  • Save files running FIRE Mode are not allowed (for now).
  • Some other big mods will throw a warning and may fail to load (let me know if this happens to you!)
  • Save files not from version 1.5 or 1.5.1 will not load
This is mainly to save me chasing dead ends on bugs that I can't possibly fix. Please try loading your save files again and remember to send your bug reports when prompted.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just to let you know, the code to stop saves from old versions is broken with version 1.5. I assume you're string matching because the error is "Only supports version 1.50, this save is from version 1.5". MyMathLab flashbacks:sick:
I foolishly assumed that since the minor version for 1.5.1 is 51 that the version for 1.5.0 would be 50 not 5. I'll fix in the next update

Crash... Game version 1.51, Steam. I use only "Perfect Setup" mod, I know that this mod is compatible.
UPD: I started a new career. The save editor works ... For now ...

Last edited:
Started a new game last night using lastest fire mod and 1.2 beta 3 of your save manager and all worked fine no more of the crashes I was getting before. I will keep progressing through the career and using your editor and will report back if it starts happering again. Oh one other thing if ive got hq buildings upgrading on the save I edit it seems to forget the upgrade date after using the editor to change a driver stat or my money.

The editor seems to be working for me in unedited versions from 1.5 and up which is awesome, thanks man :)

Although - when I edit the F1 and Asia Pacific series, there is no issues - but when I edit the F3 series (can't remember the ingame name) the game will boot me to desktop as soon as I press continue - which is quite strange!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 126 13.7%