Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor

Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor 1.4.6536.39633

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is there a way to make my chairman more happy :D
I'm close to being fired, so it would be helpfull, or could i just reasign myself after i get sacked ?
Thanks for the great editor :)

Game speeds isnt working for me they always reset when i go back to game.. any fix for that or am i doing something wrong.. but everything else is working fine good work.

gonna try the contract today, and yes i'm also edited the game speed but it returned to the same as before, i updated it to 5.75 speed but the speed number 3 still stays default speed

The speed changes the race speed. Worked fine for me. The progress through days is unaffected
yeah it should affect the race speed right ? that 3 button
i tried changing speed 2 and 3 into 3.75 and 5.75 but after saving it then loading it in game, the game still recognize the old speed which is default speed when it's qualifying or race day. am i doing it wrong ?

Don't think so. If you open up the save file in the editor again have the values gone back to their defaults or are they still set? As I said, it worked when I tried it the other day though I only tested it in the race, not in practice or qualy

Real World updated Motorsport Manager Save Game Editor with a new update entry:

v0.10

Probably the last "pre-release" build. I plan on adding championship rules editing to the next release which will probably be version 1.0
It's unlikely to be the last update as I'm quite enjoying mucking about with this but I might slow down a little.
Anyway, here's the update:

v0.10
- Added support for modifying the HQ
- Fix for save game incompatibility

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back