Motorsport Manager Editor

Motorsport Manager Editor Alpha 3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello sirs.. I have a problem using this Editor..

I have a folder with the Editor in it, that folder also includes a map where I have extracted Drivers & Teams textfiles using unity..
I edited 2 drivers from Predator (names, DOB, Peak age & duration, and gave them 2 different traits after I deleted their old traits.

After that I imported Drivers & Teams textfiles into the resources.assets files and I start playing offline through Steam.. I get into the main menu, I want to start a new career but then I always get a crash to desktop.. What am I doing wrong?

I'm on windows 10, 64 bit if thats info you would need..

Hey, guys

Fantastic tool to be able to tweak drivers. Had an issue, though, once I used this to change a driver. Once I start up a new game with my new database, the driver is there exactly as I made him, except that there is a brown box where his face is supposed to be. He still has the hat, sunglasses, even his beard. There's just a brown box laid over top of it. Can't for the life of me figure out what the issue is. Cheers.

Hey, guys

Fantastic tool to be able to tweak drivers. Had an issue, though, once I used this to change a driver. Once I start up a new game with my new database, the driver is there exactly as I made him, except that there is a brown box where his face is supposed to be. He still has the hat, sunglasses, even his beard. There's just a brown box laid over top of it. Can't for the life of me figure out what the issue is. Cheers.

I had this issue too, but i don't think its editors fault. Try to change his skin color or hair.

It ended up being the hair, actually. Took me about an hour to figure that out, though. Cheers!
Hey Someguy2013, I also had this problem, and I managed to fix it too. There is a guide (a picture) in steam workshop about apparel of characters, and shows at least 10-11 hair types. The problem is only you can use the all hair types (maybe reporters too), not drivers, race mechanics, or any character that wears hats, or helmets. I figured out for the drivers you can only use max 6 hairstyles (1-6), and for the hat types I counted in the original list up to 17 hat types (1-17). Otherwise that squares occur.
I posted this message for people who may experience the problem.
You can find the "Motorsport Manager Personnel Number Guide" by hellochrisbird in guide section over Steam.

Hello sirs.. I have a problem using this Editor..
I have a folder with the Editor in it, that folder also includes a map where I have extracted Drivers & Teams textfiles using unity..
I edited 2 drivers from Predator (names, DOB, Peak age & duration, and gave them 2 different traits after I deleted their old traits.
After that I imported Drivers & Teams textfiles into the resources.assets files and I start playing offline through Steam.. I get into the main menu, I want to start a new career but then I always get a crash to desktop.. What am I doing wrong?
I'm on windows 10, 64 bit if thats info you would need..
Hey Tycor. If you didn't make a mistake in txts this might be your solution. It happens because of AssetBundleExtractor not any editor. If you have black screens, or CTD's you might have sorted the list in AssetBundleExtractor after opening resource.assets file. i.e. sorting by name, size, etc. This will break the game, so you must leave everything in its location. I'm assuming you sorted the list to find the right file, however you don't have. When you searching in resource.assets file just use the full names. (i.e. First Names, Second Names, Regen Nationality Weighting, etc)
So, basically you can change most of txt files imported from AssetBundleExtracter, but do not sort the list.

Last edited:
I have the Alpha 3 editor. Okay. Where do I find the tutorial or the "how to"? I don't understand how many others can have this figured out but I cannot even open anything.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 480 38.9%