Motorsport Manager Editor

Motorsport Manager Editor Alpha 3

Login or Register an account to download this content
here you go, just go to "ENCODING" in Notepad++ and pick UTF-8, save the file and that's it. JUST remember, as soon as you use the program, it changes it back to UTF-8-BOM, so make sure you open any TXT file you have edited/ changed and pick the ENCODING to UTF-8, save to file and you are done. you can then save to the assets file and so on.
encoding.png

I have got the same issues , spend 3,5 hours and now i cant play, anyone figure it out yet?

For drivers.txt I figured it out.
As soon as you change a drivers team it won't work.

So I left everyone where he was and just changed the names, age and then copied driver skills and stars from non contract drivers to make sure that every driver works.

The drivers work now, but in game I have now the issue like others and only see them as dots.

I tried the same with teams.txt, but it already fails after changing the names.

Hello everyone,

we have not forgotten about you, but like all of us, we have an 8-5 job (in my case even longer) and so we had not had the time to test everything we wanted to test.
Saving the file in the correct format works, but that caused another error.

I will be back with an update asap.

I have edited some drivers in the editor and I am curious as to why I can't start a new career when im on the main menu As Iit suddenly crashes and closes the application.

All I changed was the name, D.O.B, Nationality (case sensitive and worded correctly "RussianFederation"), Appearance, potential, age peak and star rating.

Does changing any these cause it to mess up? Am I doing anything wrong?

I didn't last time haha but I did it in stages

I spelled Australia wrong and the age peak was set too high.

The only problem is that several drivers have a screen over the face as if there is an error with what they wear.

And my drivers are missing their first name

This is a great tool for anyone who want to mess around with the game. Although, it was complicated on a first setup. A complete explanation would be nice such as what application shoud be used, file locations, how to use the tools etc.... And i found a bug about the tools though. When you're using a lower resolution PC/laptop, there is some menu that can't be scrolled down. And i hope that i can edit my staff as well (Lead designers & race mechanics)

Attachments

• re.jpg
    re.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 1,360
is there anyway to see the numbers that go with a certain item like traits or hair style ect without loading it up after one minor change?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 256 13.4%