Resource icon

MotorSport Manager Balance Mod (Part 1) 1.31d

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is a known bug we've discussed in the developmental thread. There is a fix coming Monday :) for the time being, skip interviews.
Is it safe to start career before the fix? I just downloaded the mod and I am keen to use it in my new career but I'm worried if it will affect on my save somehow if I start it already.

Also, did that fourth bank option when creating a new team, come from your mod? That one with Helmut Marko giving you start money, basically making you new Toro Rosso. Could also be from ICE mod I'm using but haven't noticed it with my previous save if it was there :D

It should be safe to start

The interview and the marketing issues are issues but the fixes will apply to all games in progress.

My forth invrstr is Tropico's El Presidente, so must be from ice

It should be safe to start

The interview and the marketing issues are issues but the fixes will apply to all games in progress.

My forth invrstr is Tropico's El Presidente, so must be from ice
Ok, thanks for answering.

Did you mean that there is fourth investor on default also? Because when I started my save, it also told about Tropico's El Presidente, but in game my chairman is Helmut Marko. So have I missed the fourth investor in last patch or something? Last time I created new team, I didn't see fourth investor.

Hi,

started today a new carrer with latest Motorsport Manager patch and this latest Mod 1.31b.
The interview after the first race with UKSN cannot be finished because in the second question there are now answers. The question was about "how satisfied are you with result of drive XYZ in the last race?"

Is this a known issue?

Thanks a lot TheFlamingRed

I have another question: is it possible to edit the new develop system, or just deactivate it? I noticed all the aspect of the mod are really good, I love the race and all other aspect but I think the opposite teams are too much aggressive in developing car. I really can't reach them even if I spend all the budget in new parts.

I play as a new team, and I'm always last car on grid: I'm at my third season. So, it would be nice to have the possibility to deactivate the mod develop part bonus system for IA teams. The rest of the mod is great!

Let me know :)

Thanks

One off my drivers had spin off 6 times. At the same spot, its don't look much realistic.

At Guilford,the same thing. Even having the trait Wet Track Pro, a lot of spins at the same spot. Just think it need tweaks... I also noted lap times not decreasing enough during rain. The other aspects of the mod looks fantastic!

Keep up the good work!

One off my drivers had spin off 6 times. At the same spot, its don't look much realistic.

At Guilford,the same thing. Even having the trait Wet Track Pro, a lot of spins at the same spot. Just think it need tweaks... I also noted lap times not decreasing enough during rain. The other aspects of the mod looks fantastic!

Keep up the good work!
Is this in ERS? What are the focus and fitness stats of that driver?

I like the mod, probably the best balance mod overthere, this is a must for those who wanna play a hard mode.

At moment I am using yours mods with ICE mod.
I started a new team in the worst Tier, contracted a 2 star designer (Camilo Miralles, Spanish) I am having tough time developing parts, since my car has 1 star average. When I focused developing my gearbox to "great/epic" using the designer knowledge (Add Random Great and Add Random Legendary Part) all of them come with a horrible BIG Red Zone. And I was like, ****... my car is 5 sec slower than the 1st car in the grid...
So far I am enjoying the challenge! :)
The bad is that when I get to the first tiers, probably Hamilton and Alonso will be retired and I won't have them on my team. :cry:

After your last update, the inverviews worked well, I've played one whole season answering all interviews without any issues, but on my 2nd season I've got my first race victory and after I clicked the "Finish buttom" to complete the interview post race my game popped up a warning and crash. It doens't matter what option I choose (i tried different combinations).
Keep in mind, that I am using your mod with ICE 2007 mod. And I already updated your new file (on monday). I am just trying to guess what should be, would be ICE mod problem? Any thoughts?

Thanks for your effort, your mod is great!

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    777.6 KB · Views: 526
After your last update, the inverviews worked well, I've played one whole season answering all interviews without any issues, but on my 2nd season I've got my first race victory and after I clicked the "Finish buttom" to complete the interview post race my game popped up a warning and crash. It doens't matter what option I choose (i tried different combinations).
Keep in mind, that I am using your mod with ICE 2007 mod. And I already updated your new file (on monday). I am just trying to guess what should be, would be ICE mod problem? Any thoughts?

Thanks for your effort, your mod is great!
I am going to need to see the question before it crashes so I can debug it :) the error message itself doesn't give me anything

I am going to need to see the question before it crashes so I can debug it :) the error message itself doesn't give me anything

Those were the questions. The game crashes after I answer the 4th question.

I kept playing and doing interview and this only happened when I've won a race.

Attachments

• 1st Q (after winning).png
    1st Q (after winning).png
    547.8 KB · Views: 446
  • 2nd Q (after winning).png
    2nd Q (after winning).png
    516 KB · Views: 429
  • 3rd Q (after winning).png
    3rd Q (after winning).png
    540.5 KB · Views: 437
  • 4th Q (after winning)  then crash.png
    4th Q (after winning) then crash.png
    568.1 KB · Views: 438
Those were the questions. The game crashes after I answer the 4th question.

I kept playing and doing interview and this only happened when I've won a race.
Thanks for the screenshots... the crash happened after that forth question, correct! Meaning question 5 didn't trigger... this means that my question 5 bugged when you finished first... where did your other driver finish?

Anyway, I'll have a look at the question tonight, see if there's any issue...

Another stuff. When I was developing a brake, I checked one of the legendary options says "String in database not yet translated, PSG_10004969". It seems to be a "miss information".
I've also checked the same thing during one of the driver's birthday (during a Dillema) but I've ignored it.

I am attaching the photo for you. Well, im playing with yours mod and ICE's mod.

Tks :)

Attachments

• miss info.jpg
    miss info.jpg
    374.7 KB · Views: 401

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back