Resource icon

Motorsport Database Editor 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I just get this, not really sure if I'm doing anything wrong, just unpacked the files into a folder and ran the application.

Attachments

• MM Editor.jpg
    MM Editor.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 408
Use AssetBundleExtractor to extract files which u want to change from resource.assets , then save them in map from Motorsport Database Editor and then open the editor . From them you should edit what you want and how you want save it as txt fileand go back to AssetBundleExtractor and import this txt files you edited one by one in exchange for the original ones . Then save it on your desktop or in a map you will get file called like resources.assets.bak.......random numbers . This worked for me on two computers so far , on original game and pirated one which i downloaded for testing the game at the beggining , so i downloaded 2016 mod extracted the resources.assets and imported it in the 1.0.1. version of the games resources.assets and its working great

Hi there...i've make a full US team with all US drivers,chairman,mech etc..all ok but one problem, i can't change this one Japan to United States/USA as you can see pics.

https://ibb.co/kckoyv

Teams and HQ.txt both is on "UnitedStates" but still show japan, and have no idea what is the problem and i use your editor great tool :)

Logo will be change late. BTW do you know how i can editor this text "T-sport text" under flag, you can see pics up.

Hi there...i've make a full US team with all US drivers,chairman,mech etc..all ok but one problem, i can't change this one Japan to United States/USA as you can see pics.

https://ibb.co/kckoyv

Teams and HQ.txt both is on "UnitedStates" but still show japan, and have no idea what is the problem and i use your editor great tool :)

Logo will be change late. BTW do you know how i can editor this text "T-sport text" under flag, you can see pics up.
I'll send you a message so i can help directly :)

Hi there,

First of all, just want to say thanks for creating this editor. So much easier than opening the txt files via notepad ++.

I've been able to open and view the driver.txt values. I've been trying to work out the relationship between the maximum stars available for a driver is with respect to his stats. From the editor, I know that the last column on the right (labeled "Stars") is how many stars a driver has at the moment (ie, stars are coloured in yellow). However, what value determines a driver's maximum star level?
For example, take Team Predator starter driver, Ines Santa Ana. She starts off with 2 and a bit stars, but can reach a maximum of 3 stars. From the driver.txt, in the "Stars" column, the value is 2.16666666667, which correlates to the number of coloured stars in game. However, what value states the maximum stars of 3 possible?
Also, what does the "Experience" and "Potential" stats do? I tried compare the values with other drivers but I can't see a pattern for what I'm after.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

I have no idea what "experience" influences in the game yet but potential i think is the amount of potential stats a driver is able to get to.

Blizzer updated Motorsport Database Editor with a new update entry:

Version 1.4

Hello All!

With the new patch and DLC i had to make some changes into database files. I know that some of you are worried about redoing everything because of the new infomation like drivers, teams, etc... but don't lose your modding will!

NOTE: Some of you may have different needs and/or want some feature implemented to make your modding job easier. If so, send me an PM to see what i can do. Same if you find bugs!

- Added a "Add rows from external file" option (Ctrl +
A) where you can...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back