MGP14 MotoGP14 and G27 Config ?

ALSEN - I play the game with my Logitech Momo.

You also have one so make your Emulator settings the same as mine. See the attached GIF-File.

But, and this is a big BUT. My Momo do not play with some of the Emulator versions. I had to experiment until I got the right files for Windows 7 64 bit.

You are using the wrong files. That is why you can't get your wheel working.

I have put the files that work for the Momo in a RAR-file which cannot be uploaded here.

If you give me your Email address I can download it to you and then we can take it from there. I have been playing the game now for about 2 weeks with my Momo and it works super!

Attachments

• Logitech Momo Emulator Settings.gif
    Logitech Momo Emulator Settings.gif
    245 KB · Views: 805
Same for me I have tried everything but it will not work about to throw my disc against the wall. Come on Milestone release a wheel patch it's a racing game. As a side line I borrowed the PS3 version and surprise surprise my wheel works to a fashion but not that well. That's why they say it will work with a wheel. What about the PC version?

ALSEN - I play the game with my Logitech Momo.

You also have one so make your Emulator settings the same as mine. See the attached GIF-File.

But, and this is a big BUT. My Momo do not play with some of the Emulator versions. I had to experiment until I got the right files for Windows 7 64 bit.

You are using the wrong files. That is why you can't get your wheel working.

I have put the files that work for the Momo in a RAR-file which cannot be uploaded here.

If you give me your Email address I can download it to you and then we can take it from there. I have been playing the game now for about 2 weeks with my Momo and it works super!

SLIDER916 - When I send the files to your Email address I get a message that it could not be delivered. It also said "This is a permanent error.":

If you have another Email address please upload it to my Profile.
========================================================================================
OK - When I checked the thread "Logitech G25/G27 Wheel Fix" I saw that you got it sorted out. Glad for you!

Last edited:
This is an old issue, there might be a solution already, google is your friend. what baffles me is how people think a wheel would be an appropriate controller for a motorcycle racing game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back